• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe thinks his opinions are so profound that they should go viral on Twitter but blames being shadow banned for the lack of interaction his tweets get

1667012286669.png

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Hrrrmph. As USUAL you MORONS can’t understand one of the most BASIC of points. It’s really not that hard. For anyone with an IQ above the 4th GRADE!!!🤣🤣🤣

Clearly I’ve been “shadowbanned” by the LIBERAL media. You know, the very same people that shut my brother down? You know all too well. The reason you’re here and not on Reddit is for the SAME reason. The biggest difference? You LIED about people, where I did NOT. Yet I’m still doing fine. How many of you are left? 15? And you STILL can’t beat me!!!😎😎😎

You have “REAPT” what you’ve SOWN. Here’s to it. I’ll have another drink to cheer on your complete LACK of FAILURE!!!!😘😘😘 Alright I’m done. It’s late. And you’re FAGGOTS!!!!😜😜😜

#MAGA2024 #FREEspeech #ETERNALLOSERS

NoBacon

An honourable man.
"For anyone with an IQ above the 4th GRADE!!!"

Dope. IQ does not increase with age. It is a measure of potential intelligence. If you got smarter with every grade you completed anyone that completed 5th grade would be smarter than you. Keep reading that back until you understand it.

Joe has an IQ of 140, he paid for the Facebook certificate and everything.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
"For anyone with an IQ above the 4th GRADE!!!"

Dope. IQ does not increase with age. It is a measure of potential intelligence. If you got smarter with every grade you completed anyone that completed 5th grade would be smarter than you. Keep reading that back until you understand it.
Oh??? So what’s the point of “schooling” THEN??? Just another “drop out” who thinks he’s smarter than EVERYONE. I’m here to tell you you’re NOT!!!🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

How is living with mommy? Oh, it sucks right??? She’s a real JERK. Get a job and move out? Why would you, everyone is STUPID anyways!!! You continually prove you’re own INEPTITUDE. You leech off TAXPAYERS like me and then complain about your free MONEY!!! Hate to break it to you REDDITARD, it’s ENDING!!!!

Go back to your online “friends” and let them know I spoke to you. I’m sure you’ll all freak out like you met John Lennon. Guess what? I don’t CARE!!! You’re just another online loser who is obsessed with ME. Get a job. Pay taxes. Move out. Life is that simple. Almost as SIMPLE as you.🤣🤣🤣

#MAGA2024 #work #TAXPAYER

Most of his followers are old O&A fans who followed him to try and get closer to O&A and company or as a favor to Anthony who'd suggest his followers follow his brother as well and go to his stupid cover band shows.

It's just like how fans had to tolerate his stupid phone calls which would always bring the show to a screeching halt. Whenever you'd hear "Brother Joe is on the phone!" you knew you to change the channel for about a half hour or go take a long shit.