• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe Rogan Signs New Deal With Spotify- Potentially Worth $250 Million--

EraGodless

Forum Clout
He can also now broadcast his podcast on competing streaming services.

Hoo, hoo , Robin-- Podcasts are a dead end it's like some guy broadcasting from his mom's basement to an audience of 10.

I guess Rogan and his sycophants aren't going anywhere, anytime soon. He's probably going to need to find some fresh blood soon to keep the Mothership going--

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout

Hoo, hoo , Robin-- Podcasts are a dead end it's like some guy broadcasting from his mom's basement to an audience of 10.

I guess Rogan and his sycophants aren't going anywhere, anytime soon. He's probably going to need to find some fresh blood soon to keep the Mothership going--
Rogan might not be going anywhere, but his circle jerk of friends are getting really sensitive about the comments section. Brendan quit being a stand up, Bobby Lee and that ginger got into some hot water for being too sensitive about criticism by that too lazy to try. That viral Katt Williams call out video is opening a lot of eyes to how unfunny and how that LA crowd is a bunch of faggots.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout

Fuck, that rant about how useless podcasts are really came back to roost in the ol' gawky Pelican's gay, gaudy ass wig, didn't it!

"Hoo Hoo, Blobin, I'm now doing a dog shit podcast of my own from my Mall Of America sized basement next to a full size bowling alley and it still sounds like complete garbage often with commercials and ads playing over each other and long 10 seconds pauses with horrendous abrupt show endings. Hoo Hoo, I'm ripping Joe Rogan off!"

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I don’t see this whole Rogan resurgence lasting tbhwy. I used to think he was too big to fail but I have a feeling his time will be up soon. I’m really sick of him and this whole Austin thing. A ton of people close to Rogan have been canceled in one way or another and I think it’ll end up fucking him over soon.

I mean there’s a fucking clip of Joey Diaz talking about how he forced female comics to suck his dick for stage time and Rogan starts dying laughing. Seems like just about every LA or Austin comic in his circle has some skeletons in their closet.

I also think people will eventually wake up to his hypocrisy, like how he’s very much into “freedom” and all that except for when it comes to his comedy club, where they force you to lock up your phones and scan your face so they can ban hecklers for life. Pussy ass faggots. How will comics improve with a captive audience?

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
I don’t see this whole Rogan resurgence lasting tbhwy. I used to think he was too big to fail but I have a feeling his time will be up soon. I’m really sick of him and this whole Austin thing. A ton of people close to Rogan have been canceled in one way or another and I think it’ll end up fucking him over soon.

I mean there’s a fucking clip of Joey Diaz talking about how he forced female comics to suck his dick for stage time and Rogan starts dying laughing. Seems like just about every LA or Austin comic in his circle has some skeletons in their closet.

I also think people will eventually wake up to his hypocrisy, like how he’s very much into “freedom” and all that except for when it comes to his comedy club, where they force you to lock up your phones and scan your face so they can ban hecklers for life. Pussy ass faggots. How will comics improve with a captive audience?
I thought comedians would love to be heckled, so they could turn it around on them with a sick roast and go viral! But they're not really that quick.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout

Honestly I think the whole cancellation thing has run its course. More and more people are just waiting out the news cycle. That human version of a shitty cat Tony Hinchcliff made it past his little drama doing just that.

I do agree that the Rogan circle's time is up. Not a single one of them are funny, and that includes that muppet Mark Normand. Shane Gillis is alright in conversation I guess, but I've never felt compelled to watch a special of his.

I can't believe anyone stands for that dystopian level shit at a comedy club. Place looks like shit anyway and I'm glad I moved out of Austin when the first wave of Californians came. It's a great city, but Rogan and his sycophants make it sound terrible.

That shit would never fly in Houston. They'd literally burn it down.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Rogan might not be going anywhere, but his circle jerk of friends are getting really sensitive about the comments section. Brendan quit being a stand up, Bobby Lee and that ginger got into some hot water for being too sensitive about criticism by that too lazy to try. That viral Katt Williams call out video is opening a lot of eyes to how unfunny and how that LA crowd is a bunch of faggots.
Bra if you have nothing constructive to say you should be doxed fired beat up placed in Oakland City jail plus put on the FBI watch list
- Pod Squad

Last edited:

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Joe is one of those guys who seems really into learning and new experiences and people but stays inexplicably at 90 IQ