Joe probably pressured gay Anthony to let him play guitar here

Anthony wants to prance badly but he's singing with his arms crossed to keep his feminine gestures to a minimum
Interesting observation. He's conspicuously not wearing a second shirt here, so my guess is that his ten year old NYPD T shirt is a little snug on him and his usual gay gyrations might accidentally expose his flab, so he's making a conscious effort to cross his arms and do everything he can to not jiggle or have his shirt ride up. His second shirt acts like a combination security blanket/cape, disguising his cave amphibian-like body while he lets his fag flag fly.

Also there is a woman near him, which always makes Nana uncomfortable and nervous. His body language always visibly changes when he's in proximity to any woman, as he's secretly repulsed by them.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
I just want to point out that the guy with the goatee and whose channel it is is the same guy Joe was accusing of having a reddit alt to talk shit about him. I forget his name, but he was also in that Joe Blue Oyster Cult video.
So they're guests on some other show? I thought this was the 4pm cumpound show

Why is "Riotcast" playing elderly cruise ship commercial music?

I just want to point out that the guy with the goatee and whose channel it is is the same guy Joe was accusing of having a reddit alt to talk shit about him. I forget his name, but he was also in that Joe Blue Oyster Cult video.
Richie Castellano. He's actually a respected guitar player. I'm not sure how he and Joe ever hooked up but that's the connection that Joe on stage Blue Oyster Cult. Too bad Joe embarrassed himself.