• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe Matarese has a new special!

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Over a minute in and there hasn't been a joke yet. We're off to a good start.

1:30 we've reached our first joke. "Instead of popcorn day, the best we had was scoliosis day!"

2:30 Another minute has passed and there hasn't been a second joke. He did an impression of his principal telling students to go to the "all purpose room" for their scoliosis test. He talks about back in his day there was no auditorium, they just had an "all purpose room".

This is really bad lol, I feel like a retard just commentating this because it's all gibberish. Tappin' out.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
He may be the most unfunny comedian in the O&A sphere. I might hate 99% of the other ones, but I can tell they're at least attempting to be funny. Matarese just meanders on with self-indulgent, dull stories that literally lack humor. His "jokes" are several minutes of "stay with me here" followed by something completely banal and unoriginal.
Skip to 5:50 when he explains how the ground at playgrounds is rubber, so if a kid falls on it, they'll bounce back up. The paid audience claps for that joke, it's fucking hilarious. So retarded.

6:30 they clap because he shows a photo of a slide!! What the fuck...

He may be the most unfunny comedian in the O&A sphere. I might hate 99% of the other ones, but I can tell they're at least attempting to be funny. Matarese just meanders on with self-indulgent, dull stories that literally lack humor. His "jokes" are several minutes of "stay with me here" followed by something completely banal and unoriginal.
Thats Bonnie Mcfarlene

Mad Magazine had these segments called "No-Joke Jokes", that had a setup with no punchline. E.g. "A priest walks into a bar and says "ouch". The "joke" being that they had all the appearance of a joke, without being a joke.

And that's what this video just reminded of: you're right: He's telling a long "Remember when??" story that doesn't go anywhere. His scoliosis bit is "Sunday Comics" smirk level funny, but then it just goes on and on.

Then the audience thinks pictures of playground equipment is hilarious for some reason, with as you pointed out, this unoriginal "kids today...amiright???" commentary tagged on.

Last edited: