Joe Matarese booking Bobo to open for Mark Normand

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Yeah, I'm sure Pat fucking Dixon is the key to all of the exciting, deeply hidden Compound Media secrets.

Stay the course, man. The joke is writing itself and it's all in good fun. Hell, he might still be a good sport even if you prank him.
I get that, I’d just much rather piss Geno Disconte off and I think inviting Dixon on just might accomplish that.

I get that, I’d just much rather piss Geno Disconte off and I think inviting Dixon on just might accomplish that.
I think you can still achieve that without pulling the rip cord. Let it come to a natural conclusion. We all know this doesn't actually result in Bobo or Pat onstage at Joe's "club" but it's a reasonable litmus test for whether or not Pat will actually be a worthwhile contributor to Redbar.

Plus if he can laugh it off and still engage good-naturedly with the guy that pranked him, it further twists the knife on Geno's retarded approach to life.

Just my two cents. It's your call. The Chip promo alone will be a top-10 forum moment (says the guy who doesn't follow Patrick stuff)

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
I think you can still achieve that without pulling the rip cord. Let it come to a natural conclusion. We all know this doesn't actually result in Bobo or Pat onstage at Joe's "club" but it's a reasonable litmus test for whether or not Pat will actually be a worthwhile contributor to Redbar.

Plus if he can laugh it off and still engage good-naturedly with the guy that pranked him, it further twists the knife on Geno's retarded approach to life.

Just my two cents. It's your call. The Chip promo alone will be a top-10 forum moment (says the guy who doesn't follow Patrick stuff)
I still have hope for Bobo

JebJoh

I think Dixon would come on Redbar. He knows the listener base is substantial and he needs to get his name out there to generate income. He’s been on a bunch of podcasts already and I’m sure he’d welcome an opportunity to get further under Geno’s skin. Just leave Cumia out of it because he will not bash “The Boss.”
Then fuck him, if he can't be honest than he is more worthless than we already think he is