• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe has been forced into sharing his cabin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
β€Ž
β€Ž
130854_1.png

130859.png

FB_IMG_1720872645270.jpg

JasperB

β€Ž
Finally the full-on meltdown we all knew would happen. Delusional retard still thinks he’s not just a part of the help. This gig has been nothing but an (udder) disaster and has most likely set him back financially with at least another 6 months’ earnings of debt so he’s going to have to work double time down at the farm stand and moose lodge with whatever teeth he has left (which won’t be easy because his old venues have surely found some other loser to belt out stale cover tunes in their crusty establishments). Time to moo to your younger brother to bail you out…not sure he can even spare the change to cover your phone bill let alone your new set of chompers you’ll need. Enjoy the rest of your summer Joe!

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
β€Ž
β€Ž
Once again I have to say it, once I think he can't get any funnier, he fucking gets funnier!!! Holy shit, Joe needs to understand, entertainment is a dime a dozen and considered the lowest of the low staff, you are worthless and useless! I'm sure they made him clean the toilets or do the laundry on his off time, that has to be his "other duties"
Fuck man, I can t express how funny I find this. He is such a giant piece of shit

BakersfieldChimp

β€Ž
β€Ž
It really messes up his white trash speakeasy. Now he has to close the curtains on his bed so he can sneak booze and cookies like a kid hiding in his fort.
Would be great if the dirtbag roommate reports Joe for breaking company policies and they kick him off the boat with just a few days left and he has to pay, last minute, for a flight home.