• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe got a ticket and is upset.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
This is the Joseph lane
gOPAkZ2.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Imagine Joe wearing his Samcro sweater talking tough about an innocent tax payer getting a ticket in his gucci fiat in a hipster grocery store parking lot.

Forum Clout
i agree! these tickets are really getting out of hand! new york has really lost its way, folks.

war hero joe, always with his finger on the pulse, man. i wish i could join samcro

Forum Clout
Funny thing is he could just get the car inspected within 10 days, then all he needs to do is submit the proof it was done and the ticket is usually dropped. Ask me how I know. Also, this for sure didn't happen in a parking lot.
As usual, Joe's version of events doesn't really make sense and are almost certainly embellished somehow. Some cop trawling for bad inspection stickers wouldn't be doing so in the parking lot of the local upscale hipster grocery store, they'd be doing it at Dollar General. There are only three reasons why Joe or anyone else wouldn't get their car inspected. One, they forgot, two, they were "sticking it to the man" or three, there's something wrong with the car that they can't afford to fix right now. All three are very plausible re: Joe.

Forum Clout
You know, you just might be on to something right there.
Apparently in NY they still do a somewhat comprehensive inspection, and Joe knows he has a problem they'll fail him for, and he doesn't want to be driving around with that FAIL sticker sticking but like a sore thumb, so he just said fuck it. Or maybe the car hasn't been inspected in years, because Joe felt that rule didn't apply to him. Knowing Joe, either scenario is plausible.