• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Joe Cumias DD214

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’m an old leather shoe with alcoholism
He sounds defeated. I don’t think he cares right now about the DD14 stuff because he’s preoccupied with the loss of funding from Nana.

That’s what is eating him up right now, he’s 63 and has no retirement or meaningful income. Instead of peeling potatoes; these days he’s peeling his prized guitars off the wall one by one to sell.

He sounds defeated. I don’t think he cares right now about the DD14 stuff because he’s preoccupied with the loss of funding from Nana.

That’s what is eating him up right now, he’s 63 and has no retirement or meaningful income. Instead of peeling potatoes; these days he’s peeling his prized guitars off the wall one by one to sell.
His booze-addled little brother and longtime meal ticket just (allegedly) mindlessly bought a house he doesn't even want, continues to pay rent, and wanders around the country with his drunken parasitic cronies, while Joe pawns his shitty guitars to keep the power turned on. He must be absolutely seething.

G

His booze-addled little brother and longtime meal ticket just (allegedly) mindlessly bought a house he doesn't even want, continues to pay rent, and wanders around the country with his drunken parasitic cronies, while Joe pawns his shitty guitars to keep the power turned on. He must be absolutely seething.
He was throwing away money on trivialities like 45 mins more karaoke from the DJ, not to mention comping all the whores' drinks...seeing shit like that must give Joe ulcers.

He was throwing away money on trivialities like 45 mins more karaoke from the DJ, not to mention comping all the whores' drinks...seeing shit like that must give Joe ulcers.
Joe is undoubtedly the kind of dolt who leaves long, droning voice mail messages too.

"Hey, umm, it's uhh, me again. Umm, just wanted to, um, check in. Uh, how was the Compound thing? Is the, um, new house almost, uh, finished? I, uh, haven't heard from you in a while and, um, uh, I was just, uh, wondering if, uh, you forgot about our, umm, arrangement. I mean, umm, I don't wanna keep bringing it up, but, uh, like, ummm, I WAS the one who sent Opie that tape and, uh, I produced it and, uh, well, uh, OK. Call me back when you, uh, get this, ummm, OK?"

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
A friend of mine is all fucked up in the head because of the tours he did in Afghanistan. Some of his friends were killed, some came back with life-changing injuries. I've never once heard him refer to himself as a veteran. The gall of this heifer is angering.

JebJoh

Joe is undoubtedly the kind of dolt who leaves long, droning voice mail messages too.

"Hey, umm, it's uhh, me again. Umm, just wanted to, um, check in. Uh, how was the Compound thing? Is the, um, new house almost, uh, finished? I, uh, haven't heard from you in a while and, um, uh, I was just, uh, wondering if, uh, you forgot about our, umm, arrangement. I mean, umm, I don't wanna keep bringing it up, but, uh, like, ummm, I WAS the one who sent Opie that tape and, uh, I produced it and, uh, well, uh, OK. Call me back when you, uh, get this, ummm, OK?"
You know I didn’t do 4 months of military training for my health, I was out there in the shit for your freedom to make dick jokes.

JebJoh

Please remember to ask about all of this the next time you guys have a chat

Burner Email

мій тато не гей, хлопче

"I didn’t. Want to see my DD214? I volunteered at the Huntington NY recruiting office after quitting my job and breaking up with my GF at the time. Made squad leader and Platoon guide within 2 weeks in basic and AIT respectively at Ft. Sill OK. Received unit citation from the CO there. . Was honor graduate from Jump school at Ft. Benning GA. Went to the communications school at the FATC at Ft. Sill. 31V was my MOS. Tactical communication op/mech (learned to repair and operate radios) which after airborne training and placement with the 82nd Airborne Division became a 31V1P, which meant I got to jump out of C130’s with a radio strapped to my back. I worked the rest of my hitch at a motor pool at Fort Bragg NC taking care of radios in Sheridan tanks and remaining on jump status until I was Honorably Discharged. I signed on for a 7 year total contract. 3 years active duty, 4 years inactive reserves. While at Bragg I Took the PT and psych test for Ranger Training, passed them both, but they wanted me to re-up for 10 more years active duty to receive the training. I opted out because i didn’t want to be a career military man. I received my GED while in Basic Training.

Fact: I never peeled a single potato. Scrubbed a few latrines during basic, but so did everyone else.

Never saw any combat. I was In during peace time post-Vietnam and pre- Middle East. ‘79-‘82 active. Played music with a group of black guys in the day room during my time I was at Fort Bragg. Realized I wanted to play guitar for a living during that time."