• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Joe Cumias DD214

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
Didn't that ugly big-nosed faggot from the newer Star Wars movies break his arms in a mountain bike "accident" because he was in the Marines but didn't want to get sent to Iraq and they let him out on medical grounds. I can see Joe pulling something like that thinking things with Iran were about to kick off in 79.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
This new dirt got me watching Shipley stolen valor clips. Im not a vet so its not my place to accuse someone directly about stolen valor but boy do I like watching it play out.

Special shoutout to Don Shipley for helping me get this. He usually only goes for SEALs but he gave me a resource to get Joe's info.

MdjjyUp.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Special shoutout to Don Shipley for helping me get this. He usually only goes for SEALs but he gave me a resource to get Joe's info.

MdjjyUp.png
No shit!? Awesome. The dude is great. He has a very low tolerance for bullshit. I always felt Joe wasnt worth his time. I know Shipley had been mentioned on getting joes info over the years. Cool to know he actually helped you out.

WhereWeAt

This new dirt got me watching Shipley stolen valor clips. Im not a vet so its not my place to accuse someone directly about stolen valor but boy do I like watching it play out.
I am a veteran and it annoys me how often these "Stolen Valor" types are just mentally ill people playing dress up and not hurting anyone. Then along comes some fag fresh out of basic who needs to feel superior.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I am a veteran and it annoys me how often these "Stolen Valor" types are just mentally ill people playing dress up and not hurting anyone. Then along comes some fag fresh out of basic who needs to feel superior.
The vids on the street are kinda sad but Shipleys are better focused on people that need a good undressing.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
No shit!? Awesome. The dude is great. He has a very low tolerance for bullshit. I always felt Joe wasnt worth his time. I know Shipley had been mentioned on getting joes info over the years. Cool to know he actually helped you out.
Yeah he's a good egg. Joe wouldn't rile him as much as his usual fakes because he's not making up stories about being a hero. Also he knows there's a chance he just got hurt or any number of other things that got him Sep'd. If the worst he's doing is getting discount meals and impressing dumb boomers who cares? I mean we do, obviously, because dragging Joe is fun
Yeah when the guy is just mentally unsound like that miles(?) Shumake guy or just a bum it seems weird how hard people go calling stolen valor on n them. Clearly they just want to bum change for food or booze and drugs they aren't even e devious enough to come up with a coherent story. But fucksticks like that guy who sued Shipley over calling him a fake are just huge piles of shit.

Edit:. Dan Bernath. He's like the Joe or Pat to Don. He got butthurt from being called out so he sued, put videos on YouTube accusing Don of all sorts of stuff etc. There's a dude i could use the pest treatment. Lol. Retard died in a plane crash.

Last edited:

WhereWeAt

Yeah he's a good egg. Joe wouldn't rile him as much as his usual fakes because he's not making up stories about being a hero. Also he knows there's a chance he just got hurt or any number of other things that got him Sep'd. If the worst he's doing is getting discount meals and impressing dumb boomers who cares? I mean we do, obviously, because dragging Joe is fun

Joe is a fucking bum, but he isn't quite Stolen Valor. Joe joined and in the successive 5 decades has stretched his 9 fucking months to their absolute maximum elasticity, but he was in.

If I had an enlistment cut that short (likely due to some form of misconduct), I wouldn't use it as a shield for credibility when I'm old enough to collect social security. Then again, I'd never bash my old lady's skull with a cast iron skillet, so it's not really an apples to apples comparison.

JebJoh

Joe is a fucking bum, but he isn't quite Stolen Valor. Joe joined and in the successive 5 decades has stretched his 9 fucking months to their absolute maximum elasticity, but he was in.

If I had an enlistment cut that short (likely due to some form of misconduct), I wouldn't use it as a shield for credibility when I'm old enough to collect social security. Then again, I'd never bash my old lady's skull with a cast iron skillet, so it's not really an apples to apples comparison.
I'd bash my old lady's head in with a skillet but even I wouldn't walk around in an 82nd Airborne costume after washing out during training.

stillreal2medammit

Fuck you Steve
Men, it's been a long war. It's been a tough war. You've fought bravely, proudly for your country. You're a special group. You've found in one another a bond that exists only in combat, among brothers. You've shared foxholes, held each other in dire moments. You've seen death and suffered together. I'm proud to have served with each and every one of you. You all deserve long and happy lives in peace.

and don't worry about that fat lump of shit in 60 years that will pretend by washing out of our enemies training that he will jerk off over how he woulda been here and jumped with them...

Last edited:

Andy's Stark Hairline

Sue Goo Hairdo
Men, it's been a long war. It's been a tough war. You've fought bravely, proudly for your country. You're a special group. You've found in one another a bond that exists only in combat, among brothers. You've shared foxholes, held each other in dire moments. You've seen death and suffered together. I'm proud to have served with each and every one of you. You all deserve long and happy lives in peace.

and don't worry about that fat lump of shit in 60 years that will pretend by washing out of our enemies training that he will jerk off over how he woulda been here and jumped with them...
WE HEARD YOU!

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer

Hahahaha remember when Pat said he would go fight in Ukraine but “they don’T neeD forTy Two year olD solDierSs” lmfao

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
Hahahaha remember when Pat said he would go fight in Ukraine but “they don’T neeD forTy Two year olD solDierSs” lmfao
Funnily enough, they do. They're taking anyone from 18-60, male or female.

Yet another example of bigmouth Fat faggot being a bitch-made coward who never puts his mother-in-law's money where his fat mouth is.