• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Joe Cumias DD214

NoBacon

ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
3-AB70473-0-F11-48-B3-B386-A9-E12-CFF4-EB9.jpg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
From what I can decipher, he went in, got a few badges jumping out of a plane, shooting an M-16, and throwing a few grenades. Then after 9 months he decided that he didn't want to commit to further military service, so he's discharged through the delayed entry program?

This dumb wop basically went to summer camp but calls himself a veteran. fucking disgraziata
It doesent really work that way. DEP covers the time from when you sign the contract until you go to basic. He went to basic, ait and airborne school. You don’t get to do that then get out. He got separated at Bragg which probably means he did something stupid once he was assigned to his unit (probably smoked some dope and got caught) and was discharged from there. So he passed all training but got separated in duty. By serving more than 160 days he qualifies as a Veteran, but can’t claim all benefits since he didn’t complete a full enlistment period.

Only reason I know this is I did 6 years as a commissioned officer in the Air National Guard. The Air Force and Army share a lot of the same service coding.

It doesent really work that way. DEP covers the time from when you sign the contract until you go to basic. He went to basic, ait and airborne school. You don’t get to do that then get out. He got separated at Bragg which probably means he did something stupid once he was assigned to his unit (probably smoked some dope and got caught) and was discharged from there. So he passed all training but got separated in duty. By serving more than 160 days he qualifies as a Veteran, but can’t claim all benefits since he didn’t complete a full enlistment period.

Only reason I know this is I did 6 years as a commissioned officer in the Air National Guard. The Air Force and Army share a lot of the same service coding.
TYFYS

Stent

outcomes, not intent - mod wisdom
So so so you're going to disbelieve a veteran and father of four could serve 9 months before leaving for legitimate reasons? The army saw the need for America to be blessed with the greatest tribute artist ever and told him they weren't willing to risk his well-being.

JebJoh

What a joyous occasion. I’m expecting a Bovine Essay in the next few days.
He has graduated to pretending he’s other people. Find Ian Fleming and manga911 on twitter. On Facebook he’s Layla river. And he and nana also enlist trusted cm subs to share slobrojoe rants elsewhere. The things that trigger a rant (before this latest bit of heroism) have been his blue oyster dolt video, nana’s a broke weirdo comments and “so you’re only 16 and don’t know dick about the internet”

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
He’s not even considered a vet. Don’t worry though, he pays his dentist in cash and doesn’t splurge on novocaine
@Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit! he has military plates on the barbie car doesnt he? That counts towards some preferential treatment that im sure we can fuck with em about. I think if we get in on his local retired vet Facebook groups and VFWs and shit we could get more milk outta this.

I wish u/XterraRoc was still around. He was dying for the dd214 and was all military took it all involved personally and comedically at the Same time.

JebJoh

There's a measure of pride to be had for completing basic and jump school, but I would never refer to myself as a vet, and certainly wouldn't wear that hat.
No proof he completed anything. 9 Months, he washed out, anything he enrolled in will be listed. They were just happy to be rid of him. He kept this form hidden because he had never seen it, he had no idea what was in it. The fact that he spend 9 months at camp and got discharged is the tip of the iceberg. There is something he is hiding and it is going to be hilarious.

JebJoh

"180 days of active duty not counting training or 1 day in a combat zone" pretty sure he never did anything BUT training and bullshit. Thank YOU for your service and remember that we support you, but slowbrojoe did nothing but training and likely failed at everything he tried. He is not a vet and I'd fight anyone who tries to claim he is.