• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe Cumia is exhausted

Screenshot 2022-01-14 at 14.08.28.png

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
“Literacy” is clearly not one of your ABILITIES. I’ve been running down my TIME with FuckBook. It’s “Exhausted”. And they’ve run out time with ME. It’s no SURPRISE you can’t read or comprehend BASIC statements. Well understand this: You’re RETARDED!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣

I’ve been fighting these Libtards for YEARS. These are the same people who would gladly end all of your “careers” if you had one.😅😜😬 What have you done? Cried to Biden that someone hurt your Fee Fees???? You get what you sow.

I’m going to spend my time on Twitter, cracking jokes and Ignoring you MORONS. Go ahead try. See if I GIVE you one MINUTE of my time. You can’t do ANYTHING to ME. Just remember. When this place gets cancelled, it will be because you FAGGOTS couldn’t stand up against these tech MONGRELS. So fuck you, fuck them, and most of all Let’s go Brandon!!!!!!!🇺🇸🖕🏻🇺🇸 j
#TechSuppression #FuckBook #LetsGoBrandon

IanHalperin

Vibin'
“Literacy” is clearly not one of your ABILITIES. I’ve been running down my TIME with FuckBook. It’s “Exhausted”. And they’ve run out time with ME. It’s no SURPRISE you can’t read or comprehend BASIC statements. Well understand this: You’re RETARDED!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣

I’ve been fighting these Libtards for YEARS. These are the same people who would gladly end all of your “careers” if you had one.😅😜😬 What have you done? Cried to Biden that someone hurt your Fee Fees???? You get what you sow.

I’m going to spend my time on Twitter, cracking jokes and Ignoring you MORONS. Go ahead try. See if I GIVE you one MINUTE of my time. You can’t do ANYTHING to ME. Just remember. When this place gets cancelled, it will be because you FAGGOTS couldn’t stand up against these tech MONGRELS. So fuck you, fuck them, and most of all Let’s go Brandon!!!!!!!🇺🇸🖕🏻🇺🇸 j
#TechSuppression #FuckBook #LetsGoBrandon
Can you please join twitter and tweet Joe like this? It would be hilarious to see him agreeing with himself. #MAGA2024

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Can you please join twitter and tweet Joe like this? It would be hilarious to see him agreeing with himself. #MAGA2024
I’ve thought about it but, I don’t think I could do it. Here it’s easy cause I like you faggots. Not sure I could continually type like JoeH without fucking with Rick and eventually end up just calling him and all his friends faggots. Twitter takes a self control for faggotry that I just don’t think I can do.

well, well, well... didn't I see a screenshot of him reporting a Patposter account? I haven't had time to warn him, but if there's any more sillyness then he's gonna have zero 'SM'

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
I’ve thought about it but, I don’t think I could do it. Here it’s easy cause I like you faggots. Not sure I could continually type like JoeH without fucking with Rick and eventually end up just calling him and all his friends faggots. Twitter takes a self control for faggotry that I just don’t think I can do.

Takes a real man to understand his limitations.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Just copy and paste the stuff you write for us.

I think it's time to Feed the Cow

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
These are the days where I wish social media wasn't mandated. It seems so much easier to just avoid it, especially if has never done a single positive thing for you and is exhausting. I really fucking hate JoeH