Joe Cumia attempts Stand-up

G

MV5BMDdlOWRjZjUtOGNjZC00OWM3LWE5ZWYtNGIwYzQ4OTljYzIyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg

DickShawNitrate

Fuck..Can you say Fuck
I say arm every backwoods cuzzin fucking slob with Uzis, bazookas and grenades... and let the libtards hold "discussions" on idiotic pussy tree huggin things like background checks. Get it? Libtards and discussions. Nothing?

G

I saw Dante Nero in person years ago just walking around some comedy club and it was jarring. His posture/build/hips/everything just was so odd looking. Also whatever the fucking things in his ears are didn’t help. The way he stands looks like it would cause constant agony. He has like centaur posture mixed with dwarf posture. I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone else look like that. Just fucking odd looking. What the fuck caused/causes that? I would have killed myself already if it were me.

G

I saw Dante Nero in person once just walking around some comedy club years ago and it was jarring. His posture/build/hips/everything just was so odd looking. Also whatever the fucking things in his ears are didn’t help. The way he stands looks like it would cause constant agony. He has like centaur posture mixed with dwarf posture. I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone else look like that. Just fucking odd looking. What the fuck caused/causes that? I would have killed myself already if it were me.
The scientific name is Steatopygia.