• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe claims a draft is coming if Kamala wins

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
IMG_4346.jpeg

Shut up, Cow. Your “service” was barely a year and you peeled potatoes decades ago.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
So if Trump wins he will deport all non whites and declare himself president for life.
If Kamala wins, she will start WW3?

I love hysteria. Here's what's gonna happen, nothing nothing ever happens presidents don't change or do shit
I like that he thinks if Kamala wins it means he won’t be getting anything for social security even though it doesn’t matter who wins he’s not getting anything due to being a bum for his whole life.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Just do a trump and say you have bone spurs.

Of course everyone knows modern warfare would absolutely need a massive draft and boots on the ground in a scale not seen since WW2 and technology hasn't moved warfare on significantly. I don't need to tell Joe this. He's a veteran after all.

The Ukraine front did in fact prove massive scale trench warfare meat grinder conflicts are still a thing. You life is worth less to the state than, well, anything, they don’t value human life.

Even if Trump wins he will still push the “Iran needs to be stopped” narrative that’s coming down the pipe.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Just do a trump and say you have bone spurs.

Of course everyone knows modern warfare would absolutely need a massive draft and boots on the ground in a scale not seen since WW2 and technology hasn't moved warfare on significantly. I don't need to tell Joe this. He's a veteran after all.
I mean, we have drones that can blow away some Arab guy 7,000 miles away as he leaves his house to smoke a cigarette. Plus a world war would have a lot of cyber attacks, too. I'm not sure boots on the ground would be a huge thing unless US soil got attacked, at which point we would probably nuke the Chinese.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
Yes, Mr. Joseph Colleen, I'm sure the far left liberals will be devastated if there is a draft. However I can see in our system that you did receive a notification about the option of switching to our international plan when you were about to leave your home network. I fully understand your frustration, sir, but it is very important to always review these details before traveling aboard to avoid these kind of surprise roaming charges.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
neither trump or kamala will ever or fuck any president institute a draft..then again i don't expect Joe to have single thought on his own without recycling what fox news tells him

Since we just had two wars side-by-side that lasted twenty years with an all volunteer force, there is no reason to have a draft. The military is not going to run out of hillbillies who will s enlist willingly to fight overseas while their girlfriends stay behind and fuck other men.

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
Since we just had two wars side-by-side that lasted twenty years with an all volunteer force, there is no reason to have a draft. The military is not going to run out of hillbillies who will s enlist willingly to fight overseas while their girlfriends stay behind and fuck other men.
Things have changed over the last 20 years, though. Nowadays, most Americans of military age aren't eligible for service because they're fat retards who can't read. Medical screening has gotten overly strict, too.