• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Joe’s latest concert extravaganza inspired by Owen A

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

viGODa
When your band's selling points include "Dancing still permitted on the dance floor" and the 15 minute intermission, you know you're on the wrong path in life. But at least Moose Member Jenn Micheline will be there. She's not easy to get. Not even for a gig at the Moose Lodge, where she is a member.

Shine on, you crazy diamond.
Shine on, you stupid diamond

This is a direct response to all the comments here about how Joe has no longtime friends in the business who will hook him up with gigs or help him out.
It sure reads that way, doesn't it? Apparently, he cajoled a few of the Moose Lodge regulars into "jamming" with him, which makes the whole thing seem even sadder and more pitiful. It's such an obvious display of desperation and arrogance, still trying to make the "Solo Joe" brand happen.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
I go see "tribute" bands in my local small venue, some aren't bad, I saw the guy from Extreme who has an Eagles tribute and a guy do a good Joe Walsh as well. It was fun, my wife isn't even 40 so she wasn't really into it, but thought the sounded tight. I enjoy bands in bars.... shoot me.
I don’t mind cover bands. But this seems like a big event for Joe and I find it hilarious that it’s at the Moose. I honestly want to see a BroJoe show before he hangs it up.

G

I don’t mind cover bands. But this seems like a big event for Joe and I find it hilarious that it’s at the Moose. I honestly want to see a BroJoe show before he hangs it up.
His 2U played a local theater in Michigan near our cottage a few years ago. To give you perspective Ted Nugent palys there every other year or so. It seats maybe 300, but it's a nice place. I only realized afterwards.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
His 2U played a local theater in Michigan near our cottage a few years ago. To give you perspective Ted Nugent palys there every other year or so. It seats maybe 300, but it's a nice place. I only realized afterwards.
Joe is going to start bragging about being contemporaries with the nooge.