Jim's Doug Bell character...

i was watching his SaiYanZ Cameo, he started it off with ringing a bell, cause his name is bell i guess? then he started to mumble like colin, cant understand a word he said. idk what he was going for there, its just a sad old man talking like italian gang member while wearing his hat backward?
Yeah I've only seen the Cameos, WTF is it?!! I don't know if it works anywhere else, & if you take out the fact it's Jim (which fans like, I guess) then does it work anywhere?

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
It's another dig at the opester because jim is an obsessed ex girlfriend just like ant. He does a half-assed attempt at his voice and says things like "yeah mannn" and then goes into a story from his (pretend) past but it's supposed to be obvious lies and embellishments. Like lyin Opie does.

Nothing about it is funny but all of Jim's fans are literal retards so they'll still buy his shitty made made order merch and cameos.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
It's another dig at the opester because jim is an obsessed ex girlfriend just like ant. He does a half-assed attempt at his voice and says things like "yeah mannn" and then goes into a story from his (pretend) past but it's supposed to be obvious lies and embellishments. Like lyin Opie does.

Nothing about it is funny but all of Jim's fans are literal retards so they'll still buy his shitty made made order merch and cameos.
Thanks for the breakdown. I hate him even more now.

Greygooser

Quietly now

I still think it’s based on Joe Matarese. Unfunny, washed up, medicated comedian who won’t give up

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a fat incel faggot
How can anybody defend someone who's entire career now is doing shit-tier shtick characters? He's like a hack prop comic from the 80s, except done unironically. In a fair and just world, a man so devoid of talent wouldn't be allowed to succeed in this field. But here we are, watching Norton, Burt Kreischer and other criminally unfunny hacks prosper, and it makes you question your beliefs.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
How can anybody defend someone who's entire career now is doing shit-tier shtick characters? He's like a hack prop comic from the 80s, except done unironically.
Back in the mix Sirius-XM years there was a breaking point for Opie where he clearly started hating all of Jim's characters. And would refuse to engage with them or put callers on the air for them or anything like that unless it was a pre-made bit like Steve from Yellowstone or someone wishing Uncle Paul a happy birthday through the local news. I remember thinking that Opie was being a downer and sucking the funny out of the room by not going with the insane Chip and Ted shoehorning that Norton was doing.

But looking back it is clear that Norton is one disturbed sick individual. And Opie watching Norton make contorted faces as Chip. Or touch himself during Uncle Paul. It must have been absolutely revolting. And the end results of Norton being allowed to embrace his characters are things like Chip's horror movie or the Doug Bell podcast. Stuff that is cringe worthy to utter extremes.
In a fair and just world, a man so devoid of talent wouldn't be allowed to succeed in this field. But here we are, watching Norton, Burt Kreischer and other criminally unfunny hacks prosper, and it makes you question your beliefs.
Ugly people are movie stars. No talent losers are show business icons. Unfunny hacks are the highest rated comedians. Pretty much entertainment as a whole is being deliberately destroyed by jews.