Jimmy was on Nana's show yesterday

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I love that one comment, I can’t remember from where. That they thought were opposites that Opie was Nana and vice versa when they saw them. Since Nana talks about race so much while looking like a Berber.
Reminds me of the first Antholini date and Colin speculating that she must've invited Ant by accident, thinking he was The Destroyer, as that was the only logical explanation.

Someone later called it an unforgettable day and he responded with, "What? Two dumb Italians meeting and fornicating like rabbits? What a momentous occasion", which was as dead on accurate an observation as it was rib-shattering.

It can't be said enough just how awful Ant is in front of a camera. All his flailing arm gestures, the pained look in his eyes, his sheer ugliness.

Radio was the perfect medium for this ghoul. He should've just done an audio only podcast when he got fired. Making people look at his face is just cruel.
A face made for radio. After all this time he's still so visibly uncomfortable. That moronic look on his face, the flailing, the constantly fidgeting hands, it's just painful to watch.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Yep. If ever there were two people for whom the saying "a face for radio" applied to, it was Cumia and Norton. Their ugliness and spastic mannerisms are so distracting you almost can't hear what they're saying. I honestly believe that if O&A had had "the video element" they always clamoured for, they wouldn't have enjoyed even the little bit of success they had, that's how grotesque Nana and the Worm are.
What about Sam

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Yep. If ever there were two people for whom the saying "a face for radio" applied to, it was Cumia and Norton. Their ugliness and spastic mannerisms are so distracting you almost can't hear what they're saying. I honestly believe that if O&A had had "the video element" they always clamoured for, they wouldn't have enjoyed even the little bit of success they had, that's how grotesque Nana and the Worm are.
And small. Wee tiny faggot men.
All this tough guy talk from a couple middle-school sized queers.