• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jimmy Kimmel takes the Pat approach

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
1704256024671.png

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
On this particular day, Giuffre was looking for Adam Perry Lang, the chef and barbecue expert behind eponymous Hollywood steakhouse APL. Lang’s hot spot is backed by one of his besties, late-night host Jimmy Kimmel, and Community actor Joel McHale. His résumé includes appearances on Kimmel’s show, nods from Oprah Winfrey, and a spot on the New York Times bestseller list for his book Serious Barbecue.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I like that it’s just become accepted and not even a big deal former President Bill Clinton will most likely be named for his many trips / relations to Epstein. When I see non-Fox News media reports and they mention Clinton’s possible connection to the list it’s very “well…you know how Bill behaves…Moving on, Today in Israel -“

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
I like that it’s just become accepted and not even a big deal former President Bill Clinton will most likely be named for his many trips / relations to Epstein. When I see non-Fox News media reports and they mention Clinton’s possible connection to the list it’s very “well…you know how Bill behaves…Moving on, Today in Israel -“
All the people defending Kimmel are saying, 'OMG, I can't believe he just called him a pedophile'. Like, so now you're going to finally going to admit that Bill Clinton is a pedo??

Forum Clout
All the people defending Kimmel are saying, 'OMG, I can't believe he just called him a pedophile'. Like, so now you're going to finally going to admit that Bill Clinton is a pedo??
It's the same people that say banning children's sex changes and children attending drag queen story hours effects the LGBTQ (etc) community the most

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
I saw on Reddit these fags we’re sayin it’s incomprehensible a president flew to his island and nobody seems to mind. Mention Clinton and you are a Russian troll.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout

Bill Clinton get the biggest pass ever, it’s insane

anyone have any theories? its roman emperor level

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

With him they give him a pass because people say “oh it happened a while ago” and they’ve just come to accept it and he’s old now so it’s not a big deal. I heard black people (even women) say the same thing when it came to all the women Bill Cosby raped over the years - “hes an old man, leave him alone!”

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout

cachorro

Forum Clout

Because literally everyone in power is guilty of the exact same shit. Epstein was a mossad op to gain and spread kompromat on everyone that matters in US gov, media etc and create a gigantic mutually assured destruction ring to keep them all subservient to Zionist interests. Not even a conspiracy theory at this point. Putin is green with envy at what the Jews have been able to pull on the US.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Aaron Rodgers seems like a random person to break the news.
He’s been gearing up to get on the right wing grifter train when his NFL career ends. He’s such a baby that it’s not just his personal beliefs, he is trying to court media attention and parlay it into something.

There was that big thing last year where he gave Travis Kelce the nickname “Mr Pfizer” for promoting the vaccine. And he went out and just said “Haha yeah thats a funny nickname” aka rolling with the punches like a normal person. Which caused Rodgers to sperg out and challenge him to a debate on the success of vaccines.

You’re a fucking ball kicking retard. Stick to that.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
With him they give him a pass because people say “oh it happened a while ago” and they’ve just come to accept it and he’s old now so it’s not a big deal. I heard black people (even women) say the same thing when it came to all the women Bill Cosby raped over the years - “hes an old man, leave him alone!”
The difference is is that black women don’t believe Cosby raped anybody. He’s framed by sluts or white supremacists. This is genuinely how they think and gets levied towards all other celebrity blacks who misbehave. It’s much easier than realizing blacks who are successful are just as evil as successful whites.

Nobody cares about Clinton because its not surprising. The connection has been known about since before 2015 and it’s not like they’re accusing Jimmy Carter or Obama or something. Clinton already had the rape and murder accusations surrounding him so no one was shocked he was associated with Epstein. It’s the same shit as Trump being associated with him. There would be more talk about it if it were at all shocking.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He’s been gearing up to get on the right wing grifter train when his NFL career ends. He’s such a baby that it’s not just his personal beliefs, he is trying to court media attention and parlay it into something.

There was that big thing last year where he gave Travis Kelce the nickname “Mr Pfizer” for promoting the vaccine. And he went out and just said “Haha yeah thats a funny nickname” aka rolling with the punches like a normal person. Which caused Rodgers to sperg out and challenge him to a debate on the success of vaccines.

You’re a fucking ball kicking retard. Stick to that.
I also believe this - he wants to be some kind of Tucker Carlson type since he already has a name and right wing will be his “brand”