• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jimmy attempts to explain to Larry King what happened to Anthony, 02/17/2015.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

I cannot find the whole show but there is a timestamped clip in this compilation starting at 3:20:28.
Larry King is on the show. Halfway through the interview Larry asks about how O&A started, with Opie explaining that the show is on hiatus because Anthony is gone. Larry inquires “What happened to Anthony? so it’s just Opie?”

There is no Larry emoji so I will be substituting in David Lynch for his speaking parts.
:lynch_sm::What happened to Anthony
:brothaman_sm: : WELL….
:lynch_sm:: Come on give it to me straight, you said the F word.
:image_9248:: UHH UHHHH….Anthony was out one night and he was uhm, assaulted in Times Square- He was taking photos and he got into it with a black woman, and she punched him in the face and uhmm he didn’t hit her back. But he went home and he thought out after a while and blasted her on Twitter and said some…perhaps racially insensitive things. And the company didn’t do anything at first, but you know how the press runs with it and they always take the wrong angle. So instead of focusing on his nonviolent reaction they focused on a shockjock saying naughty things and then the company panicked and fired him.

Yeah sure Jim. It’s the press’ fault. Not your dumb faggot friend calling to kill all blacks on Twitter. THOSE SCCUMMMBAG JOURNALISTS TOOK THE WRONG ANGLE…..THEY SHOULDNT HAVE FOCUSED ON HIS NIGGER TWEETING AND SHOULD HAVE LAUDED HIM FOR BEING PEACEFUL TOWARDS A WOMAN….And lets not act like Cumia was saying “naughty things” like it was an edgy racist joke. He said all blacks were violent savages who preyed on white people and should all be killed.

:image_9248:: the woman at the Washington Post did a REVOLTING uhmmm piece on it, just completely biased and inaccurate and just…just crap.

BOOHOOO BOOHOOOO MY FRIEND SAID NIGGERS ARE VIOLENT SCUM AND REPORTERS REPORTED ON THIS!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!! SO BIASED

:lynch_sm:: Uhh…let me ask. Was the…Was the tweets bad?
:brothaman_sm:: WELLLLL depends who you ask LarrYYYYY!
:image_9248:: UH UHH UHH I WOULD SAY A COUPLE OF THEM HE PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE REWORDED AND HE SAYS THAT TOO BUT HE SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN FIRED FOR IT.

Yeah I bet Anthony thinks this. Jaimie pull up all the times Anthony tripled down on his statements and refused to apologize for this incident citing doing nothing wrong.

:brothaman_sm:: Why don’t you show him the tweets Jimmy? I’ll put it back on you and let you decide.
:image_9248:: UHHH UHHH REMINDER THIS WOMAN PUNCHED HIM IN THE FACE MULTIPLE TIMES.

Shitstirring Opie is king. He knew what he was doing.

:lynch_sm:: Why did she punch him?
:image_9248:: CAUSE UH. ANTHONY WAS OUT LATE AT NIGHT TAKING PICTURES- ANTHONY HAD A CAMERA. WHICH HE WAS NOT BEING CREEPY WITH. You know after a while he had a fuckin uhhh photography a uhhh (grits teeth, deep breathe) uhh obsession after a while! So he’s out taking these pictures and there’s a black woman walking away
:lynch_sm:: Daytime?
:image_9248:: No, 3 am. So she may have been drunk or thought he was being creepy…..but he didn’t strike her back!!!

Again, battered housewife worm. “AT LEAST HE DIDN’T HIT HER!!!!!” And yeah sure, maybe SHE was drunk. And we all know how famous Ant is for his photography obsession, right gang? Well, as long as the subject of his photos are unsuspecting children and blacks.

:lynch_sm:: I won’t read this there are words I won’t say. I say them in private but I won’t say them on the air.
:brothaman_sm:: What the N word?
:lynch_sm:: Yeah! - No . No i don’t say that.
:brothaman_sm:: Alright Lar- just read it to yourself and you decide.

:lynch_sm:(reading under his breath): “Savage..violent animals they prey on white people…easy targets…this is no “……..(trails off, complete silence.) ……Eh……

This moment is so fucking funny because you can practically hear Larrys eyes bulge out of his head after seeing the actual tweets vs the lies these two faggots have been spewing to him for the last 20 minutes.

:brothaman_sm:: Well let me ask Larry this, if someone does you wrong, in your head aren’t you thinking the worst thing possible? It doesn’t mean you’re gonna vocalize it or run on Twitter but you’re thinking it…
:lynch_sm:: Yeah but theres a professional side to this to. And he is a professional broadcaster, right?
:image_9248:: Y-YEAH BUT BUT THIS WASNT ON THE AIR!!!!
:lynch_sm:: Yeah but today everythings on the air. Twitters on the air. I have 2 million followers and I tweet a lot, and I give opinions but I don’t curse. I guess i’m just raised in a different culture. When the Times reported on this…did they print those words?

Larry, for as much as the boys made fun of him for being an out of touch senile dolt, hit the nail on the head here. Just because you’re saying shit on your public twitter that represents the views of YOURSELF doesn’t mean you can’t get fired for it, and somehow until this moment the boys never understood this.

:image_9248:: YEAH THEY DID THEY BEEPED SOME OUT AND IT DOESNT LOOK AS GOOD IN PRINT EVEN THOUGH IT WAS IN PRINT-

What??? Nice contradicting yourself in the same sentence, stupid.

:image_9248:: But also Anthony is a guy who he wasn’t hired to- you know he would go on certain rants and everyone knew where he stood! And you know he’s , i don’t want to say “shock jock” but he’s Anthony of the Opie and Anthony show so you never not expect him to give an angry opinion!

Enabler Jim. We all TOLD you this guy was a raving lunatic when you hired him. Now you’re mad he trashed your house?? WHAT DID YOU EXPECT!!! Jim was almost about to say “Anthony wasn’t hired to give clean opinions or be nice” but realized his tweets went over the line of this. And even then Sirius didn’t hire Anthony for his fucking angry opinionated race rants. THEY HIRED HIM TO BE FUNNY!!!!

After this the conversation turns towards Opie and Anthonys relationship with Larry interrogating Opie about their friendship. It’s not my interest and the clear thing is once again how fucking wormy and despicable Norton is.

slip in a Puddle of Aids, shotgun toe trigger attachment, Pete Rose hairdo, etc.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]NmEmDsHtOXY[/MEDIA]

I cannot find the whole show but there is a timestamped clip in this compilation starting at 3:20:28.
Larry King is on the show. Halfway through the interview Larry asks about how O&A started, with Opie explaining that the show is on hiatus because Anthony is gone. Larry inquires “What happened to Anthony? so it’s just Opie?”

There is no Larry emoji so I will be substituting in David Lynch for his speaking parts.
:lynch_sm::What happened to Anthony
:brothaman_sm: : WELL….
:lynch_sm:: Come on give it to me straight, you said the F word.
:image_9248:: UHH UHHHH….Anthony was out one night and he was uhm, assaulted in Times Square- He was taking photos and he got into it with a black woman, and she punched him in the face and uhmm he didn’t hit her back. But he went home and he thought out after a while and blasted her on Twitter and said some…perhaps racially insensitive things. And the company didn’t do anything at first, but you know how the press runs with it and they always take the wrong angle. So instead of focusing on his nonviolent reaction they focused on a shockjock saying naughty things and then the company panicked and fired him.

Yeah sure Jim. It’s the press’ fault. Not your dumb faggot friend calling to kill all blacks on Twitter. THOSE SCCUMMMBAG JOURNALISTS TOOK THE WRONG ANGLE…..THEY SHOULDNT HAVE FOCUSED ON HIS NIGGER TWEETING AND SHOULD HAVE LAUDED HIM FOR BEING PEACEFUL TOWARDS A WOMAN….And lets not act like Cumia was saying “naughty things” like it was an edgy racist joke. He said all blacks were violent savages who preyed on white people and should all be killed.

:image_9248:: the woman at the Washington Post did a REVOLTING uhmmm piece on it, just completely biased and inaccurate and just…just crap.

BOOHOOO BOOHOOOO MY FRIEND SAID NIGGERS ARE VIOLENT SCUM AND REPORTERS REPORTED ON THIS!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!! SO BIASED

:lynch_sm:: Uhh…let me ask. Was the…Was the tweets bad?
:brothaman_sm:: WELLLLL depends who you ask LarrYYYYY!
:image_9248:: UH UHH UHH I WOULD SAY A COUPLE OF THEM HE PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE REWORDED AND HE SAYS THAT TOO BUT HE SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN FIRED FOR IT.

Yeah I bet Anthony thinks this. Jaimie pull up all the times Anthony tripled down on his statements and refused to apologize for this incident citing doing nothing wrong.

:brothaman_sm:: Why don’t you show him the tweets Jimmy? I’ll put it back on you and let you decide.
:image_9248:: UHHH UHHH REMINDER THIS WOMAN PUNCHED HIM IN THE FACE MULTIPLE TIMES.

Shitstirring Opie is king. He knew what he was doing.

:lynch_sm:: Why did she punch him?
:image_9248:: CAUSE UH. ANTHONY WAS OUT LATE AT NIGHT TAKING PICTURES- ANTHONY HAD A CAMERA. WHICH HE WAS NOT BEING CREEPY WITH. You know after a while he had a fuckin uhhh photography a uhhh (grits teeth, deep breathe) uhh obsession after a while! So he’s out taking these pictures and there’s a black woman walking away
:lynch_sm:: Daytime?
:image_9248:: No, 3 am. So she may have been drunk or thought he was being creepy…..but he didn’t strike her back!!!

Again, battered housewife worm. “AT LEAST HE DIDN’T HIT HER!!!!!” And yeah sure, maybe SHE was drunk. And we all know how famous Ant is for his photography obsession, right gang? Well, as long as the subject of his photos are unsuspecting children and blacks.

:lynch_sm:: I won’t read this there are words I won’t say. I say them in private but I won’t say them on the air.
:brothaman_sm:: What the N word?
:lynch_sm:: Yeah! - No . No i don’t say that.
:brothaman_sm:: Alright Lar- just read it to yourself and you decide.

:lynch_sm:(reading under his breath): “Savage..violent animals they prey on white people…easy targets…this is no “……..(trails off, complete silence.) ……Eh……

This moment is so fucking funny because you can practically hear Larrys eyes bulge out of his head after seeing the actual tweets vs the lies these two faggots have been spewing to him for the last 20 minutes.

:brothaman_sm:: Well let me ask Larry this, if someone does you wrong, in your head aren’t you thinking the worst thing possible? It doesn’t mean you’re gonna vocalize it or run on Twitter but you’re thinking it…
:lynch_sm:: Yeah but theres a professional side to this to. And he is a professional broadcaster, right?
:image_9248:: Y-YEAH BUT BUT THIS WASNT ON THE AIR!!!!
:lynch_sm:: Yeah but today everythings on the air. Twitters on the air. I have 2 million followers and I tweet a lot, and I give opinions but I don’t curse. I guess i’m just raised in a different culture. When the Times reported on this…did they print those words?

Larry, for as much as the boys made fun of him for being an out of touch senile dolt, hit the nail on the head here. Just because you’re saying shit on your public twitter that represents the views of YOURSELF doesn’t mean you can’t get fired for it, and somehow until this moment the boys never understood this.

:image_9248:: YEAH THEY DID THEY BEEPED SOME OUT AND IT DOESNT LOOK AS GOOD IN PRINT EVEN THOUGH IT WAS IN PRINT-

What??? Nice contradicting yourself in the same sentence, stupid.

:image_9248:: But also Anthony is a guy who he wasn’t hired to- you know he would go on certain rants and everyone knew where he stood! And you know he’s , i don’t want to say “shock jock” but he’s Anthony of the Opie and Anthony show so you never not expect him to give an angry opinion!

Enabler Jim. We all TOLD you this guy was a raving lunatic when you hired him. Now you’re mad he trashed your house?? WHAT DID YOU EXPECT!!! Jim was almost about to say “Anthony wasn’t hired to give clean opinions or be nice” but realized his tweets went over the line of this. And even then Sirius didn’t hire Anthony for his fucking angry opinionated race rants. THEY HIRED HIM TO BE FUNNY!!!!

After this the conversation turns towards Opie and Anthonys relationship with Larry interrogating Opie about their friendship. It’s not my interest and the clear thing is once again how fucking wormy and despicable Norton is.

slip in a Puddle of Aids, shotgun toe trigger attachment, Pete Rose hairdo, etc.
Fawkin another home run!

Forum Clout
Larry is 120 years old, has been made fun of for being senile for 30 years, and still has a better understanding of social media and culture than Nana or the Worm.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
B4291D32-9650-4B1F-ABC8-B15E3C66FD7C.jpeg

So tell me about the COVID Larry…did you have it bad?

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Didn't Larry also get on air with some guy and proceed to take a phone call from his son and go on and on and the guy left it in the interview like a fucking idiot? Also, I never understood why they got on his ass so much about being old, he was fucking old and he still left them babbling just like when he explained why he asked about the groceries.

Anyway, this was embarrassing. If they were as real as they made out to be they wouldn't have come in until Nana was brought back, but obviously the company and the boys knew the thrill was gone.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Didn't Larry also get on air with some guy and proceed to take a phone call from his son and go on and on and the guy left it in the interview like a fucking idiot?
Lol that happened to Dave “faggot” Rubin. He claimed Larry King was his idol and King completely MOTHERFUCKED HIM by taking a phone call from his son for like 10 minutes.