• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Stewartson (fat Jackie friend) is NOT a fan of da show

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
IMG_7762.jpeg

I’m so sorry, Jim.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Who who who and who? Way too many boring faggots wanna be characters these days.
Oh I agree but these people are worth it. They are hilariously stupid and easy to fuck with. There’s like an entire group of bizarro brothermen fucking with them. Unfortunately they seem like nice old cat ladies who don’t want to offend anyone. They may need some air support

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Oh I agree but these people are worth it. They are hilariously stupid and easy to fuck with. There’s like an entire group of bizarro brothermen fucking with them. Unfortunately they seem like nice old cat ladies who don’t want to offend anyone. They may need some air support
The anti-stews are all “trans women are women” fags. Redditors have tried to be friends with them but to no avail yet.

Their shitty politics aside, many of them do nice work and get Stewartson and hifi squawking regularly.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
The anti-stews are all “trans women are women” fags. Redditors have tried to be friends with them but to no avail yet.

Their shitty politics aside, many of them do nice work and get Stewartson and hifi squawking regularly.
According to the kiwi farmer behind this (likely @Salted Earth Truffle ) they have been reluctantly laughing at the antics and the name whilst bemoaning the performative racism.

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
Who who who and who? Way too many boring faggots wanna be characters these days.
Based drug addict that scammed twitter leftists out of money by starting a gofundme for his "legal defense" against Mike Flynn and then spending it all on dope

Probably a schizo too