Jim & Sam have aged another 15 years.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Skim this video to take in the visuals. Jim and Sam, a record 3 years after the pandemic's end, are still doing the show from home. Even Gail Bennington is back in studio.

I actually tried to watch this for a few minutes, and their attempts at "formatting" the show are heinous. Firstly Jim starts talking and telling a gay story very slowly and deliberately, and not a single other person speaks for about 5 minute straight. I actually forgot that Sam was there and thought maybe it's a NoSam episode. But then the camera switched to show like 5 people sitting and listening politely. That itself made me laugh, Troy Quan, Sam, and "the rest," sitting with their hands folded intently humoring this faggot's boring Joe Rogan Lite conversation starter.

Take note of Sam Roberts yet again aging 15 years before our eyes when he begins to speak, you will understand. He looks and sounds like a creepy old egg-headed man and his voice no longer suits him. You see him and expect to hear a creepy old weebo man's voice, and then that disgusting shrieky tinny high pitched wailing noise comes out of his mouth. He actually looks worse than any of the old photoshops could have predicted. Sam's genetics are killing it for the show right now.

The other thing that stuck out to me is Sam is so obviously reading his bullet point opinions with absolutely no emotion. He just mutters the simple one sentence "hot take" that he jotted down and repeat it with no follow up rant. I can picture these two talentless faggots sitting there at a table in a "meeting," Sam holding court explaining how he's learned how to format a show from his time licking dog shit off the boots of the wrestlers in WWE. Norton who has run out of coattails to ride has resorted to hitching a ride in a clown car, so he will go with anything Sam wants.

These faggots don't deserve to have paying jobs. The Cake Stomp video should resurface and then the confused outraged people can be told that Jim & Sam thought it was hilarious and broadcast from the same studio replacing the cake stomper and his pedophile co-host. Nobody cares until you make them care, Fans.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
His face transformed into the Chip Cartoon

1665447036974.png

Greygooser

Quietly now
Riveting radio as usual. Why aren’t they in the studio? Assholes
I didn’t watch this particular clip but it’s from a channel that puts up random clips, it’s not the official J&S channel. They’ve put up several clips that are at least a year or two old in recent days.

BraunsGhost

I figured there would've been some rype of offensive launched against these queers and honestly, I'm upset there hasn't been.

Was hoping to push for the "show they can't talk about" and have that end their pity run.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I figured there would've been some rype of offensive launched against these queers and honestly, I'm upset there hasn't been.

Was hoping to push for the "show they can't talk about" and have that end their pity run.

Don't you know that we need to spend 5 years and lose everything over some worthless Sci-Fi faggot nobody knows?