• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim responds to Vince Mcmahon controversy and his take is SHOCKING

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
B8546F00-BE5D-4F68-9428-2AD6DE3A6F02.jpeg

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
"Ahhh, it's a tough one man. I mean, i have only read a few texts about it, seriously i would tell you if i had anymore information. So i guess we'll just have to wait and see how it plays out, but it's tough man.. real fawkin tough. I mean if he did do those things, i wouldn't like to think we'd been so wrong about a guy but.. ahhh, i dunno man."

*starts twitching and rapidly blinking whilst scrolling through his phone*

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
All Jimmy knows are headlines he quickly scrolled through on his phone. If it doesn't involve some well-hung dude masquerading as a girl, his attention span is sand flea-like.
The story involves black cocks, scat play and other degenerate sex acts.. honestly, i am surprised Jim isn't well versed on this and isn't publically going to bat for Vince. Then again, him publically defending Vince for being a fellow sccccumbag would go against the grain, so Jim will almost certainly stay in his shell and keep his malformed head down.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
The story involves black cocks, scat play and other degenerate sex acts.. honestly, i am surprised Jim isn't well versed on this and isn't publically going to bat for Vince. Then again, him publically defending Vince for being a fellow sccccumbag would go against the grain, so Jim will almost certainly stay in his shell and keep his malformed head down.
WWE owns the UFC. Jimmy won't say anything that will jeopardize his access to free tickets. Because of the UFC he got to interview Donald Trump a U.S. President who will most likely be running against and campaigning. No chance that the Worm will take a risk and comment overly on Vince McMahon defecating on women and shoving Undertaker dildos in his anus.

Also his co-host Sam is another spineless coward when it comes to most topics. But especially wrestling.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout

literally the vast majority hate this unfunny kike pig yet the worm stand by her 🤷‍♂️ Luis Ck despite being a alt comic pretentious faggot could be funny
View attachment 180436 and has actual fans unlike that farm animal Amy Schumer:colin_lg:

that's cos louis' career was torched in an instant, whereas schumer was an a-list comedienne. anything for worm to elevate his meandering career

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Sam isn’t the best radio host but it’s not all his fault - his co host is awful. Norton only worked as a third mic throwing in a joke here and there but as co-host? Complete shit. He’s supposed to be doing a show about current events / pop culture etc. yet hasn’t watched any new tv shows or movies in over 20 years, listens to bands from the 70s / 80s, and seems to have no idea what’s going on in the world and has no opinions on anything.

Fez was a little like that but Ron knew how to work with him and make him entertaining and interesting (was it a work? was it a shoot? Who knows) But with Norton there’s no greatness in that creepy worm.