• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton

G

It's surreal now to think how consistently he was referred to as "little Jimmy", how often his characters were imitated, how his Chip show was tolerated for 30 or so episodes (there are hundreds of them now by the way), how he was cut so much slack when Opie was rightfully calling him out for being a lazy cunt on Opie Radio, the slack also cut when he was doing the same on J&S, etc. Did anyone fall harder than the worm, if you're at least thinking exclusively in terms of this community?

RapistWithAIDS/HIV or whatever knew, but it took the Louis article for everyone else to come to terms with Norton being a total fucking faggot.

Petition · Jim Norton: Infect Jim Norton with AIDS so he can finally write some fresh material ...

But even before there was a concrete reason to hate him, his whole act forever has been "HEHE, ain't I a weird one? TEE HEE!" I hate him more than Ant.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Many were drunk on the Compound Koolaid. Anthony has been trying to build the Opie VS. Anthony narrative for decades online. Nothing new.

Most admit their hatred for Opie was revisionism they only experienced AFTER the show ended....... Does this NOT say it all? "We just got used to how bad he was!" No you didn't. You listened to him every day by choice for your daily fix, pathetic liars.

You despise Opie so much, think he's the most lame person in the world and yet you endured Opie for 3 or 4 hours a day? because Anthony was just THAT funny? No.... Nobody is THAT funny -- that you can tune out 1/2 of a 1 on 1 conversation.

If anything, Jim Norton and Anthony's little gay routines they did have aged poorly. No the mud slide thing really wasn't funny. The "STU" headphones thing was such an obvious joke to go for. As was the "adorable huggable boy disorder" putdown that Anthony took so much pride in. These sissy maries over-laughed at each other's banal gay humor and deliberately no-sold Opie's attempts. And the sad fact is worked. Those pavlovian idiots really fell for a live action fake laugh track and took it at face value.

G

Many were drunk on the Compound Koolaid. Anthony has been trying to build the Opie VS. Anthony narrative for decades online. Nothing new.

Most admit their hatred for Opie was revisionism they only experienced AFTER the show ended....... Does this NOT say it all? "We just got used to how bad he was!" No you didn't. You listened to him every day by choice for your daily fix, pathetic liars.

You despise Opie so much, think he's the most lame person in the world and yet you endured Opie for 3 or 4 hours a day? because Anthony was just THAT funny? No.... Nobody is THAT funny -- that you can tune out 1/2 of a 1 on 1 conversation.

If anything, Jim Norton and Anthony's little gay routines they did have aged poorly. No the mud slide thing really wasn't funny. The "STU" headphones thing was such an obvious joke to go for. As was the "adorable huggable boy disorder" putdown that Anthony took so much pride in. These sissy maries over-laughed at each other's banal gay humor and deliberately no-sold Opie's attempts. And the sad fact is worked. Those pavlovian idiots really fell for a live action fake laugh track and took it at face value.
I could never listen to the "Nopie" shows that weren't organic (the ones where some fag purposely edits Opie out). Apart from the premise of the "Nopie" shows being retarded, you can call Opie a hack, but the radio conventions Opie familiarized himself with since he was fawking 18 were necessary for the show to be as good as it was in my opinion. Without the radio guy it would lack the subversive element.

Personally, as much as I hate Ant, it never impacted my ability to enjoy revisiting O&A. I can listen to them and separate them from what Anthony became/was morphing into, or even could have always been. It's still good radio. But I can't say the same for anytime Norton opens his mouth. Maybe it's because we always knew Ant was a piece of shit, but Norton is just a fucking phoney.

Last edited by a moderator:

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
If anything, Jim Norton and Anthony's little gay routines they did have aged poorly. No the mud slide thing really wasn't funny.
I remember listening during that period of a few years where Anthony and Norton would scream with laughter at each other's jokes and not understanding why they were laughing so hard. Half of the jokes were not even funny yet they were practically passing out from loss of breath. And their laughter was not their normal laugh it was a 'new' laugh. I just remember thinking that maybe their sense of humor was changing or something.

Years later of course Opie revealed that they were texting each other like fags before the show. Conspiring to laugh at each other's jokes but not laugh at anything Opie said on purpose. And basically ruining the show for everyone because they had the mentality of teenage girls. So now you go back and listen and you can hear the forced laughs. Anthony would also force laughter at a lot of things that Danny said as well (which would build up Danny's confidence enough to bomb over and over, and also argue with guests like Patrice as if he was an equal). You can hear basically hundreds of times where Norton or Anthony bomb, but the other laughs at the top of his lungs, and Opie tries to join in on the laugh with a fake chuckle just to be not left out.

"Make a mud slide with your fist". -Anthony
"AHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAOOOHH!!!" - Norton
"Uh...haha...ha..........ha". - Opie

G

I hate Sam the most but Norton is a very close second.
He's my most hated too, but what can we do about it? Too many times have we tried to fuck with him, and it flows off of him like water off a raincoat. When the wrestle retards shit on him I think he even gets off on the attention, thinking he is playing a "heel." For us, he probably has internalized the nigger philosophy of "haters gonna hate" and thinks it means he's really good at what he's doing.

If I were a bitch and to point the finger at someone with undeserved success it'd be Sam. Horrific voice, zero personality, and still has the nerve to call himself "The Last Professional Broadcaster" and get a salaried easy radio gig at SXM. He's a complete non-person, less known than a YouTuber who gets 1k views per video, possibly even Dan Mullen, but somehow still got the gig. I've long suspected he played the name change game and is a kike, but even if he wasn't, it's obvious he came from a wealthy family.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
This point hasn't been stressed enough. You can scroll scroll scroll (YESSS) through the comments of O&A videos on Youtube for fucking days on end, you'll struggle to find a single person shitting on Opie prior to 2014. After that benchmark, it's often nothing but faggots tripping over themselves and eachother to display hacky performative hatred of the Hughester.

The kind of person who trashes Opie now because it's popular wouldn't have dared to do so a decade and might've even harangued those they saw doing it, for the exact same reason. It's all gay ass herd behavior by spineless lemmings.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
That's how you know opiestinks was legit. He was the lone critical voice of Opie on the sub for awhile and I'm not even sure he stuck around to see his opinion become mainstream.

Fact. He was like a proto CuntFucker role.