• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton was in 8 episodes of Power

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Yet the only clip I can find is the death one. I wonder if the other scenes have even worse acting. Also he was in 3 things I haven't heard of.
Screenshot_20230513-232911.png

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Yet the only clip I can find is the death one. I wonder if the other scenes have even worse acting. Also he was in 3 things I haven't heard of.
View attachment 119337
All the seasons/episodes of β€œPower” seem to be available on Amazon instant for purchase unless I’m missing something. Maybe one of the autists here with some extra sinks in the house (Dan or McGowan?) could just hate-purchase one of the seasons that Worm was in, scroll through it accordingly, and give us fellow brothermen a nice summary of his other scenes (or even a little taste)?

You could also call Amazon support and ask for a refund after you preview the scenes. :image_9247::pfg_sm:

lowend73

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
All the seasons/episodes of β€œPower” seem to be available on Amazon instant for purchase unless I’m missing something. Maybe one of the autists here with some extra sinks in the house (Dan or McGowan?) could just hate-purchase one of the seasons that Worm was in, scroll through it accordingly, and give us fellow brothermen a nice summary of his other scenes (or even a little taste)?

You could also call Amazon support and ask for a refund after you preview the scenes. :image_9247::pfg_sm:
I made it through Season 1. The Spanish lawyer chick on there was hot, but the acting from here and pretty much the whole cast is garbage. Minus 50, I think he can act

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
View attachment 119337
I had a coworker recommend me Power recently. I had to hold back from laughing since he's a nice guy, and it reminded me of Jimmy shivering immediately. From what I gathered, Jimmy's character is a pastor who takes in troubled youths and has them run guns and drugs.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I had a coworker recommend me Power recently. I had to hold back from laughing since he's a nice guy, and it reminded me of Jimmy shivering immediately. From what I gathered, Jimmy's character is a pastor who takes in troubled youths and has them run guns and drugs.
What’s the bets that Jimmy told everyone on set how he went to rehab age 18 and tried to spot the hidden bulges on any potential tranny extra he could slither up to.

The only positive thing ( besides his hiv test) I can think was because of him is that time I looked at a few of Xia’s leaked OF nudes...

Attachments

• 16B1F02C-395B-4C50-A586-3768470544D9.jpeg
    16B1F02C-395B-4C50-A586-3768470544D9.jpeg
    71.2 KB · Views: 43