Jim Norton has been sober since the age of 17

DMAN

choke you to sleep, slap you awake
Coincidentally, it has also been 17 years since Jim Norton raped a drunk underage girl in the XM offices on November 24, 2004.

Norton was 35 years old when he raped her, which means he had been sober for 17.5 years.

This also means that Jim Norton's sobriety is older today than the actual woman he raped was, at the time when the rape occurred, of course.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Since 17 yet acts like at any second he will succumb to temptation. Fruity little faggot.
That’s what bugs me the most. After a few years an addict can learn enough self control to be ok in a situation where usage is happening. Not baby boy. He has no recollection of what alcohol tastes like but can’t be around “drinkers and druggers” for too long without succumbing. He’s a lying fruit who tried to forge a “dark past” gimmick that retard truckers still fall for.

FLUUUID

Ample pork breasts
Coincidentally, it has also been 17 years since Jim Norton raped a drunk underage girl in the XM offices on November 24, 2004.

Norton was 35 years old when he raped her, which means he had been sober for 17.5 years.

This also means that Jim Norton's sobriety is older today than the actual woman he raped was, at the time when the rape occurred, of course.
This is exactly the same very good point I was going to bring up. Its almost as if hes a hypocritical piece of shit.

DMAN

choke you to sleep, slap you awake

My jaw dropped when I first saw this moment. How could Artie be so classless? Thoughtless? Callous? Excuse me, Mr. Lange. Aren't you forgetting something?

Sir, aren't you forgetting Jim Norton is fighting for his life? You know, to beat that disease. Not all of us want to be dependent. Well, Artie is an addict... ya gotta forgive him, he's sick.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
I'm glad Kelly Preston has managed to stay sober while being dead for the past year. I think being the "sober guy" is dumb as shit but it's certainly better that Pat's drunken fat lifestyle
2A5CE868-250C-47C0-83AF-C312CB84215C.jpeg

Wigs and getting rodded out by hot dudes?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
That’s what bugs me the most. After a few years an addict can learn enough self control to be ok in a situation where usage is happening. Not baby boy. He has no recollection of what alcohol tastes like but can’t be around “drinkers and druggers” for too long without succumbing. He’s a lying fruit who tried to forge a “dark past” gimmick that retard truckers still fall for.
I hated him for this too, most people that stop drinking for whatever reason (problem or not) just treat it as “no thanks, I don’t drink anymore” like it’s no big deal. I’ve heard from former alcoholics being around drinkers isn’t bad if you have a drink in your hand that isn’t booze, that way you’re not feeling awkward and nobody cares what’s in your drink. But Norton’s over dramatic “I’m in recovery!!!” Behavior was such a put on to seem like he’s some unique person was the worst. He stopped drinking before he could legally drink which means he drank for a couple months at the most. He stinks and I don’t like him.

OpieRadio

Just trying to have a real moment

My jaw dropped when I first saw this moment. How could Artie be so classless? Thoughtless? Callous? Excuse me, Mr. Lange. Aren't you forgetting something?

Sir, aren't you forgetting Jim Norton is fighting for his life? You know, to beat that disease. Not all of us want to be dependent. Well, Artie is an addict... ya gotta forgive him, he's sick.

Infuriating