Jim Norton advice show. Prepare for a tough one.

G

Met my dream "chick" on Bumble. Issue is she's taller than me by a couple inches...

How do I approach this? Should I tell her this now? Or is that insecure? Let her find out when we meet?

I'm not short. I'm above average. She is just tall for a woman.

Snake

1656712685226.png

G

Above average American? Isn't that like 5'9? (Thanks to all the mutts, Jews and spics.) Let’s get some numbers here. Are you actually a member of the 6 foot+ club? Is she one of those 6'3 broads? If yes, which type? A weird freak gigantor? A negroid WNBA sort? Or (least likely) one of those big foot but still kind of hot Dutch/German model types? These are the important questions.

But if you just want to fuck her then who cares what anyone thinks. Get in there, shrimp.

G

Above average American? Isn't that like 5'9? (Thanks to all the mutts, Jews and spics.) Let’s get some numbers here. Are you actually a member of the 6 foot+ club? Is she one of those 6'3 broads? If yes, which type? A weird freak gigantor? A negroid WNBA sort? Or (least likely) one of those big foot but still kind of hot model types? These are the important questions.

But if you just want to fuck her then who cares what anyone thinks. Get in there, shrimp.
I'm 5'11". She is 6'2". She is the WNBA sort, so she's lean. I want her to have my kids.