• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim married a dude

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout

listening to this, its wild to hear jim be so fake

wtf is this show im listening to?

11m4s in he blames 90 day fiance for getting married or for everyone knowing

what a weird lie to say

its insane this story is so boring

jim norton married a tranny, and im struggling to listen to him talk about it

its such a weird disconnect. its like seeing the trailer for gta 6 and just going “meh”

i was sitting down taking a long shit yesterday, wondering why Jim never wrote another book. not that i read either book, but it seems like an ego stroke for jim

but now i consider him not releasing a third book one of his greatest traits. he didnt waste any trees on that nonsense, and that is a huge positive for the erf

its kinda funny jim norton taking prep and marrying a dude proved puddles of aids are boring and more of a self fulfilling prophecy for jim than a punch line

G

Suspected as much, but he confirmed it. He's never lived with anyone before. The first "woman" he's ever cohabited with is a guy. He's full-blown gay, not sure why he doesn't just say it.