❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
IMG_0078.png

Attachments

• IMG_0078.png
    IMG_0078.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 1

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Striking, Protesting, etc is just a 'big government' trick to think you have LEVERAGE lol. Unions too, (most of them were run by mob goons or controlled by mobs). Anything that makes you think threatening to 'stop work' with someone who has physical or financial power over you works, is conning you. The only thing that works is amassing power nexuses that can neutralize.

These writers would have more agency if they just pooled their earnings, formed a cabal, and hired hitmen to assassinate a few AI developers, seriously that is how this world works.

Anyway, Labor unions are obsolete relics...No wonder their last semi-bastion of relevance is in lefty-ville Hollywood.

The only thing that generates and sustain reality is: POWER

Has Norton ever gone out of his way to help anyone?
Are you kidding me dude? Seriously? I have done nothing but gone OUT OF my way to help people. Get your facts straight brother before ATTACKING me mindlessly. My ex, who I am still super close to, started a podcast many years ago and I WAS NICE ENOUGH to plug it on the air. To millions of listeners! I am always the FIRST to publicly thank and mention my friends OPIE & ANTHONY on all of my media appearances including the Tonight Show with Jay Leno. Dude, just stawp with your lies. I am the most helpful person I know, I am fiercely loyal... ALMOST TO A FAULT.

And if I hadn't help ever gone out of my way to help someone, I would sincerely mention it... genuinely.

Just do your job brother.

Now, if you excuse me, I have to unfollow everyone on Twitter, save for three people, because I am always the one to help my friends but no one else seems to want to help ME.

Lucky Buddha Beer

"why do you RAPE?"
Striking, Protesting, etc is just a 'big government' trick to think you have LEVERAGE lol. Unions too, (most of them were run by mob goons or controlled by mobs). Anything that makes you think threatening to 'stop work' with someone who has physical or financial power over you works, is conning you. The only thing that works is amassing power nexuses that can neutralize.

These writers would have more agency if they just pooled their earnings, formed a cabal, and hired hitmen to assassinate a few AI developers, seriously that is how this world works.

Anyway, Labor unions are obsolete relics...No wonder their last semi-bastion of relevance is in lefty-ville Hollywood.

You can strike in a small to medium sized company. I've witnessed a small food company nearly collapse cause everyone walked out.

Hollywood writers striking is pretty gay.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Are you kidding me dude? Seriously? I have done nothing but gone OUT OF my way to help people. Get your facts straight brother before ATTACKING me mindlessly. My ex, who I am still super close to, started a podcast many years ago and I WAS NICE ENOUGH to plug it on the air. To millions of listeners! I am always the FIRST to publicly thank and mention my friends OPIE & ANTHONY on all of my media appearances including the Tonight Show with Jay Leno. Dude, just stawp with your lies. I am the most helpful person I know, I am fiercely loyal... ALMOST TO A FAULT.

And if I hadn't help ever gone out of my way to help someone, I would sincerely mention it... genuinely.

Now, if you excuse me, I have to unfollow everyone on Twitter, save for three people, because I am always the one to help my friends but no one else seems to want to help ME.
One of my favorite Vos jokes is talking about how tacky it is to talk about the charity you do where the punchline is, “that’s between me and St. Jude’s.”

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans

Striking and protesting is a fashion statement for leftist college kids and poor people who'd rather do literally anything besides work. I like Sam Hyde's observation that shit like anti-Trump or George Floyd chimpouts are shows of force and victory rallies of both the left and their handlers, not actual protests.

The sad reality of humanity/democracy/capitalism or whatever the fuck is the second you and your circle think you can change the system and demand more, some fucking rat will be right there immediately to take your job for less money, ESPECIALLY if it's desirable like a Hollywood writer.

These same crybabies who go "I sat outside with a sign eating junkfood for four hours, why isn't the Fed or the multi-billion dollar corporation capitulating???" are the ones who saw fat tepid boomers walking into the capitol touching furniture and cried " TERRORISM! TERRORISM! EXECUTE THESE PEOPLE!!"

Uncle Ted K. correctly assessed these people, especially those who do shit like block roads or chain themselves to things, as the oversocialized who validate their existences through victimhood. Even if they don't get what they want they are more than happy to get sympathy and remind themselves their failures aren't their fault.
The only true way anything will change is if the guns come out, but the police state everyone demanded be ushered in over the last century means that'll never happen.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
The sad reality of humanity/democracy/capitalism or whatever the fuck is the second you and your circle think you can change the system and demand more, some fucking rat will be right there immediately to take your job for less money, ESPECIALLY if it's desirable like a Hollywood writer.
It's worse than that. With globalism you have corporations actively seeking your job replacement from another continent and "outsourcing" your work. Instead of having local customer support that could visit your house they have robo-callers and sand niggers and street shitters working for $1 an hour handling all customer support. Instead of skilled manual labor producing high quality goods we have 12-year-old chinks making cheap plastic crap in factories with suicide nets and private military level security.

These idiots are mostly protesting things like making movies or television shows that are not even worthwhile for society. It's not like we are missing out on Shakespearean levels of writing. It is just degenerate superhero or Harvey Weinstein level filth that they want to be paid more to make. All the while all manufacturing jobs to go third world shit holes filled with niggers and monsters.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
It's worse than that. With globalism you have corporations actively seeking your job replacement from another continent and "outsourcing" your work. Instead of having local customer support that could visit your house they have robo-callers and sand niggers and street shitters working for $1 an hour handling all customer support. Instead of skilled manual labor producing high quality goods we have 12-year-old chinks making cheap plastic crap in factories with suicide nets and private military level security.

These idiots are mostly protesting things like making movies or television shows that are not even worthwhile for society. It's not like we are missing out on Shakespearean levels of writing. It is just degenerate superhero or Harvey Weinstein level filth that they want to be paid more to make. All the while all manufacturing jobs to go third world shit holes filled with niggers and monsters.

Nonononono we abolished slavery because of the good of our hearts and that we live in the best time period. Having several billion thirdworlders make our Nikes and their children mining gems for iPhones isn't slavery because they get paid a penny an hour, fucking chud. It's not like barely paying people enough for the Company Store and convincing them what they want is just out of reach is dystopic modern slavery or anything.

And do NOT mention how slavery was waning right around the Industrial Revolution kicking off. There's no year I'd rather live in than 2023 with CIVILIZED people!!

FingerofGod

Me, a sober man who raped a drunk teenager: “This Louis CK thing is a tough one, man. It’s hard to believe we’ve been so wrong about a person.”