• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim goes Halloween shopping

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
It's 'middle schooler with his first girlfriend' vibes

1698260797889.jpeg

The Little Girl Voice is an informal name for a vocal trait in adult women that is caused by psychological trauma before the onset of puberty. Women that are affected speak in a higher sounding, child-like pattern, usually in a manner similar to the age at which they suffered the traumatic event.

Dr. Drew frequently uses this as a cue when talking to female callers, in order to better understand the cause of their problems. He is so practiced at noticing it that he can often guess down to a 6 month period in the woman's life when she was traumatized, and sometimes even what the trauma was, much to everyone's amazement. Sometimes callers lie or obfuscate about having a trauma history at first, claiming their childhood was completely normal, only to reveal something horrific later in the conversation that precisely fits with Drew's initial deduction.

Dr. Drew discovered this phenomenon after practicing medicine for many years and noticing a very distinct pattern with his patients, whom he often converses with personally during the treatment process. He noticed all the female patients who talked a certain way had a trauma history (usually sexual abuse) that they would reveal during the session. At the time Loveline was on the air, Dr. Drew was not aware of any formal scientific study of this phenomenon, though its reality is undeniable in the face of call after call that the doctor correctly deduces, sometimes with them only saying a single word. Drew surmises that the incident of trauma "freezes" some portion of the brain's development, resulting in the speech pattern remaining the same into adulthood.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Gosia and I only did one in depth interview as a couple -ONE - for print media, and that was over a decade into our relationship. We both agreed to that and I sincerely thinking keeping our privacy helps make our relationship work.

This fucking tween-acting blob would record himself 24-7 to make everyone remember that he's in a "relationship".

You know what it really is, you deviant Bridge Troll. The only four letter word you live by is "Kink".

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
View attachment 161530

The Little Girl Voice is an informal name for a vocal trait in adult women that is caused by psychological trauma before the onset of puberty. Women that are affected speak in a higher sounding, child-like pattern, usually in a manner similar to the age at which they suffered the traumatic event.

Dr. Drew frequently uses this as a cue when talking to female callers, in order to better understand the cause of their problems. He is so practiced at noticing it that he can often guess down to a 6 month period in the woman's life when she was traumatized, and sometimes even what the trauma was, much to everyone's amazement. Sometimes callers lie or obfuscate about having a trauma history at first, claiming their childhood was completely normal, only to reveal something horrific later in the conversation that precisely fits with Drew's initial deduction.

Dr. Drew discovered this phenomenon after practicing medicine for many years and noticing a very distinct pattern with his patients, whom he often converses with personally during the treatment process. He noticed all the female patients who talked a certain way had a trauma history (usually sexual abuse) that they would reveal during the session. At the time Loveline was on the air, Dr. Drew was not aware of any formal scientific study of this phenomenon, though its reality is undeniable in the face of call after call that the doctor correctly deduces, sometimes with them only saying a single word. Drew surmises that the incident of trauma "freezes" some portion of the brain's development, resulting in the speech pattern remaining the same into adulthood.
I need to listen to loveline sometime, seems like a good show. They got this and the smoke detector shit, years before everyone.

G

Gosia and I only did one in depth interview as a couple -ONE - for print media, and that was over a decade into our relationship. We both agreed to that and I sincerely thinking keeping our privacy helps make our relationship work.

This fucking tween-acting blob would record himself 24-7 to make everyone remember that he's in a "relationship".

You know what it really is, you deviant Bridge Troll. The only four letter word you live by is "Kink".
What’s Gosia dressing up as this year?

Forum Clout

I'm embarrassed I thought the part where he talks to his "wife" was funny
Don’t feel bad, I did too.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
What’s Gosia dressing up as this year?

We normally host a little party with the band and the neighbours. To be sincerely honest, we've both been lacking on making up our minds for this year, and I think it's going to be very last minute. Our last discussion was her being the Bride of Frankenstein and myself being the monster.

I have the forehead for it.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
Does Jim understand Alena will cheat on him?\

When we the Princess be on the show?

How is the Cellar Crowd reacting? I can't see Keith supporting it, Patrice would have had a field day with it.

OK, Resident Cuck here:

I guarantee you that Jim wants his trannie to fuck other people. For a cuck, that's a feature not a defect.

The thing that's sad, is that nobody becomes a prostitute because they love sex, they become a prostitute because they love money.

So Jim Norton probably convinced himself that he could get someone to live with him, that would fuck other guys, and he'd get to watch and jerk off to it. But since he's paying all their bills, there's no reason for them to do that.

There's an episode of "Soft White Underbelly" where the interviewer interviews a male prostitute, and the prostitute talked about how he HATED doing gigs for cucks, because it was always the man who wanted to see his wife get fucked, but the wife was never into it.

Also, Roman Polanski was a cuck; there's speculation that one of the reasons that Sharon Tate was murdered was because Polanski was basically surrounding her with druggy dirtbags, because in the 60s it was only druggy hippie dirtbags who were down for "free love" and swinging and wife swapping and cucks and all that. Tate basically hung out with a weird-ass crowd because her husband was trying to get his rocks off via his cuck fetish.