• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Breuer’s promo for Ozzys Boneyard

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
That fucking faggot Jim Breur was not only the worst guest on O&A (make more sounds and funny voices trampling over the hosts you goddamn clown) but has the WORST ACT of any comedian ever on O&A. Joe Rogans act is better. Nortons act is better. Imagine the annoying shit he does now where he gesticulates and makes funny voices and yells but every joke is about masks or libtards or trump haters or etc.

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
Forum Clout
That fucking faggot Jim Breur was not only the worst guest on O&A (make more sounds and funny voices trampling over the hosts you goddamn clown) but has the WORST ACT of any comedian ever on O&A. Joe Rogans act is better. Nortons act is better. Imagine the annoying shit he does now where he gesticulates and makes funny voices and yells but every joke is about masks or libtards or trump haters or etc.
But he had an annoying neighbor once. Hilarious. 🙄

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
No one is worse than Bobby Kelly. Totally unfunny. None of the shows that he was on are worth going back and listening too. Breuer at least told some good stories. I’d put that other fat fuck, Ralphie May, up there also.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
“My teacher in high school was teaching us about the government. I told her ‘I’ve listened to War Pigs.’ That’s all the history I need.”

None of that is gayer than me still having Sirius XM in my car. DVVVV DVVV. Happy Thursday gang!

holy shit I forgot about this

🎶 Down goes garage door
🎶 On go the headphones
On goes the volume and here I goooooooooo🎶

HA HA HOLE EE SHIT *pounds table*

That being said, it has 250K views and the comments are gushing, so good for Jim. Not everything has to be for me 🤷‍♂️

Forum Clout
Didn’t Jim go all RFK on vaccines and become a conservative comedian about 5 years ago?
His act essentially morphed into this incoherent (more-so) right wing word salad for the clapping seals who enjoy just having their Facebook statuses about culture wars reaffirmed.

I remember running into a family friend of a friend at a bbq last year who was this conspiracy theorist and cornered me about how they are burning the food supplies and I need to stock up on guns and shit. I then met his wife who was dying of breast cancer and it makes you look at people like that in a different light. That guy, like Breuer, has a wife who is effectively dying and theres no control over the situation so instead of doing some praying or soul searching, they just lash out and latch onto these retarded ideologies. My armchair psychology anyway.

I did tell the guy at the bbq that if Biden does start the apocalypse, he can come to my house first and shoot me in the fucking head. He didn’t seem super thrilled when I wrote down my address on a notepad for him. I guess it’s more fun to shoot unexpecting people?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Breuer does fucking suck. I never understood the reverence for him. The only notable thing anyone can remember from him on O&A was the pizza man thing and personally, I would've beat that guy with a fucking shovel. You got bullied by your neighbor as a grown man, Jim. Very metal 🤘.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Breuer does fucking suck. I never understood the reverence for him. The only notable thing anyone can remember from him on O&A was the pizza man thing and personally, I would've beat that guy with a fucking shovel. You got bullied by your neighbor as a grown man, Jim. Very metal 🤘.
Its a story that only works once because the interest is in how it starts out as a quirky story and devolves. Its worthless as a relisten. You’d get the same value by going on the Nextdoor app (don’t know if you gay canadians even have that) and reading what your neighbor has to say. Ohhh Barney forget to bring his trash bins back in? Say it ain’t so

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Forum Clout
The only funny thing Breuer ever brought to O&A was talking about caring for his decrepit dad before he died. After that he was useless.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I feel a disconnect because he's so not the worst guy from da show. Okay, the thrash song stinks. He's pretty funny and his entire act went tame because that's what his life became.

Whoever brought up Bob Kelly is right, because that fat faggot is retarded and unfunny and never should have been taken seriously.

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
Firefox_Screenshot_2024-07-11T15-52-42.188Z.png