Jim and Nikki are streaming about the UFC...

I was actually just browsing the archives and saw a post by you about the happy couple:

Screenshot from 2024-06-02 06-35-48.png

the funniest part is that most of the UFC fanbase, would string up Nikki by his cock

Jim Norton is a gay man. Nikki Norton is a trans woman.

UFC & Trump's base would rip them apart like Day of The Dead. Hysterical how they think they're "the good ones". Like the Jews who ratted out the others thinking they'd be spared from the camps. The history is right there, but Jim "The Savant" Norton will casually ignore it to save a few bucks a year in taxes.

Saving some money Vs. my wife being burned alive? I dunno man, that's a tough one, right?

Jim Norton hosts a radio show with an ex intern. That's like Billy West hosting a show with K.C. Armstrong in 2024. It's the after the after the show. A spinoff barely holding on. Make fun of me all you'd like. These dudes been working on telegraph lines in the age of Minecraft Streamers who eclipse their salaries combined. Rust YouTubers make more than Jim & Sam. Facts, next time you want to put anyone on a pedestal.

Last edited:

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile

UFC & Trump's base would rip them apart like Day of The Dead. Hysterical how they think they're "the good ones". Like the Jews who ratted out the others thinking they'd be spared from the camps. The history is right there, but Jim "The Savant" Norton will casually ignore it to save a few bucks in taxes.

Saving some money Vs. my wife being burned alive? I dunno man, that's a tough one, right?
:colin_wink:1000 percent on the mark Danny. Wild Jimmy is so worried about losing his Fox gig; he'll sell his soul and lively hood to bitch about woke shit on a boomer talk show.

G

UFC & Trump's base would rip them apart like Day of The Dead.

Such a good simile! Im pissing and shitting and updooting because it’s so on the nose!

Hysterical how they think they're "the good ones". Like the Jews who ratted out the others thinking they'd be spared from the camps.

They were.

IMG_2118.jpeg

The history is right there, but Jim "The Savant" Norton will casually ignore it to save a few bucks a year in taxes.

Always the hysteria with you people.
What the fuck are you talking about?
Up your dose.

Jim Norton hosts a radio show with an ex intern. That's like Billy West hosting a show with K.C. Armstrong in 2024.

Holy fuck you’re seething.
Sam roberts made it, and you didn’t.
That’s why he’s sleeping like a baby right now with jess, and you’re here.
It’s okay, your dad isn’t here to see your life’s failures.

It's the after the after the show. A spinoff barely holding on.

You mean like the pancake house podcast media empire?

Make fun of me all you'd like.

I will, and you’ll take it like a bitch because you’re a 5”4 balding middle aged bar back kike that was put in an insane asylum. A genetic dead end, so to speak.

These dudes been working on telegraph lines in the age of Minecraft Streamers who eclipse their salaries combined. Rust YouTubers make more than Jim & Sam. Facts, next time you want to put anyone on a pedestal.

Jim and/or sam could buy your entire lineage (is there anything left of it?).

Maybe cry about it more?

You’re like the homeless guy that gets interviewed on the street
I have a PHD from yale and it’s the system’s fault, poor me waaaaahh waaaah, I deserve to be rich.

Know why jim and sam are gainfully employed and in happy relationships, while you come here to seethe everynight after wiping down tables and restocking lemon slices?
Drumroll
Because they’re pleasant to be around, and you’re an abrasive, conceited, unpleasant douchebag.
A little introspection might help you.

You give me second hand embarrassment and first hand douche chills. Just pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

that nigga blessed if you ask me ❤️
Jim Norton hosts a radio show with an ex intern. That's like Billy West hosting a show with K.C. Armstrong in 2024.
Put “Stern KC” into YouTube and there’s dozens of hours of hilarious content. “Danny Opie” just yields 5 or 6 fights that you had on the show. You were a detested midget with an attitude problem who thought he was invincible because he was butt buddies with a pedo. Oh yeah and I think there’s a 3 minute video of Ant explaining why you two broke up.

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT

UFC & Trump's base would rip them apart like Day of The Dead. Hysterical how they think they're "the good ones". Like the Jews who ratted out the others thinking they'd be spared from the camps. The history is right there, but Jim "The Savant" Norton will casually ignore it to save a few bucks a year in taxes.

Jim Norton hosts a radio show with an ex intern. That's like Billy West hosting a show with K.C. Armstrong in 2024. It's the after the after the show. A spinoff barely holding on. Make fun of me all you'd like. These dudes been working on telegraph lines in the age of Minecraft Streamers who eclipse their salaries combined. Rust YouTubers make more than Jim & Sam. Facts, next time you want to put anyone on a pedestal.
mc-serch.gif

mc-serch.gif

mc-serch.gif

mc-serch.gif

mc-serch.gif

mc-serch.gif

mc-serch.gif

mc-serch.gif

mc-serch.gif

mc-serch.gif

mc-serch.gif

mc-serch.gif