• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Jewger

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
I was kind of shocked and not shocked to see serch wind up on My Expert Opinion. It's quickly become one of my favorite podcasts. I gotta respect serch in that he's such a complete cornball but can walk into a room of real niggas and somehow be revered and respected. It's crazy.

I hope they ask him about the Halloween costumes and why everyone who's ever worked with him seems to have fallen out with him over money or sneaky behavior.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed ❤️
I was kind of shocked and not shocked to see serch wind up on My Expert Opinion. It's quickly become one of my favorite podcasts. I gotta respect serch in that he's such a complete cornball but can walk into a room of real niggas and somehow be revered and respected. It's crazy.

I hope they ask him about the Halloween costumes and why everyone who's ever worked with him seems to have fallen out with him over money or sneaky behavior.
I’ve seen him talk to and get respect from Mos Def. Very fucking bizarre tobehonestwitchya. Seems like the Adam 22 guy was mostly clowning on him though.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed ❤️
The respect Niggers have for Serch is a kind of 'reverse' affirmative action. If Serch was a nigger, no way would other Niggers have the same amount of respect, as a matter of fact, he'd be the subject of constant ridicule and even possibly killed for being a lame.
At 5:30 they gave him a round of applause. What the fuck? Haha

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
I watched the full interview. Serch is a faggot. He wouldn't say shit about Pete Nice nor what sparked the falling out between him and the dj from 3rd Bass. He "just wanted to keep it positive."

Also another very gay thing about Serch is that he is in "recovery" for Marijuana. He talks about his experience with addiction in almost all of his interviews but for whatever reason, in this one, he chooses to keep his drug of choice a secret. When someone is hesitant to mention their drug of choice it's implied it's heroin or something similarly hard. But serch has confirmed over the years he was just in for weed. It didn't ruin his life, his wife caught him being high when he had a ton of money. Then he went to meetings and nortoned his way into sobriety. As an actual junky with 5 years off the needle I do not appreciate his smackface routine.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
I watched the full interview. Serch is a faggot. He wouldn't say shit about Pete Nice nor what sparked the falling out between him and the dj from 3rd Bass. He "just wanted to keep it positive."

Also another very gay thing about Serch is that he is in "recovery" for Marijuana. He talks about his experience with addiction in almost all of his interviews but for whatever reason, in this one, he chooses to keep his drug of choice a secret. When someone is hesitant to mention their drug of choice it's implied it's heroin or something similarly hard. But serch has confirmed over the years he was just in for weed. It didn't ruin his life, his wife caught him being high when he had a ton of money. Then he went to meetings and nortoned his way into sobriety. As an actual junky with 5 years off the needle I do not appreciate his smackface routine.
You don't think "marijuana addiction" is the same as heroin addiction? :image_4848:

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
You don't think "marijuana addiction" is the same as heroin addiction? :image_4848:
I’m not defending the guy but it’s not a contest to see who was retarded enough to stick a needle in their arm. If someone gets shot in the ass it still hurts even though it wasn’t their head. He probably didn’t mention his drug of choice because of dipshits who insist you can’t ruin your life with cannabis. Except you can ruin your life with almost anything.

Rascal

Serch been reading da forums and has a message for yall.