Jesus, he's fucking stupid

G

Apparently someone who owns a private business has the same obligation to "serve the public" as EMTs and police officers. Mr 1.2 is wrong again.

patisdumb.jpg

G

What fucking EMTs aren’t helping trannies? That’s not a thing, EMTs don’t do emergency dick choppings
"Hey, uh, while I have you here... Mind chopping off my dick?"

"What? You called an ambulance because you were feeling lightheaded..."

"Ya but if you could just do me a solid."

"Ok... A famous writer said I can't deny you service, so let me grab my scissors..."

G

Is he going to go the Cumia route of twitter should be a public utility? Fat.
No he thinks that if they pass some law saying that a programmer doesn't have to create a website for a tranny than an EMT can then refuse emergency care to one. Because both are serving the public.

I have no idea if this is true, it's not where I live, but he thinks most EMS services are privately owned and are the same as a baker not making a cake for gays or a coder not making a website for a tranny. I think he's confusing Emergency Services with those medical transport companies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
If we really wanted to make a patient expire, we would slow roll EMS by declaring it a hot zone…sometimes they’d bleed out or go into vapor lock while we just sat there staring them in the eye. And there wasn’t a fucking thing they could do about it.

But we usually save that for the worst niggers.

Most of these shop owners don’t even go out of their way to not serve fags and dykes. They’ll sell them a birthday cake, cookies, or whatever the fuck else because that’s the business. What they balk at is a very specific request for a wedding or a dick chopping celebration, which is entirely reasonable as there are plenty of others who would bake you a cake for your mental illness.

“They have no right to the job.” They created the job, you fat dolt. It’s not a public-sector essential service funded by the taxpayer. You have no right to the baker’s labor.

I would say Pat is comparing apples to oranges, but I think he avoids fruit unless it’s turned into a confection by a queer-loving baker.

And of course Pat and the idiot he’s responding to miss or ignore the fact that these cases are not about serving cakes. They are about power.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
If we really wanted to make a patient expire, we would slow roll EMS by declaring it a hot zone…sometimes they’d bleed out or go into vapor lock while we just sat there staring them in the eye. And there wasn’t a fucking thing they could do about it.

But we usually save that for the worst niggers.
Jeez