• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Jesus, fucking faggots here....

Rascal

unfortunately we have a forum with a generally small amount of users, you're right but at least it's less than a 1/4 fagging out

lay back and take in the rays brothaman

46688d512165c9402c7b5df897d3be9c.png

FaceApp_1649256184431.jpg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
let's keep the ship on track, we GOTTA go to break soon.

so just keep the drama/callouts in this thread, little one:

admin pinned it for a reason, sweetie. eat your appeltaart and hush.

View attachment 34502
I'm starving, we got any appeltaart back there Earl?

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
let's keep the ship on track, we GOTTA go to break soon.

so just keep the drama/callouts in this thread, little one:

admin pinned it for a reason, sweetie. eat your appeltaart and hush.

View attachment 34502
Reese Witherspoon in Fear was a hotter '90s teen.

vlcsnap-2010-08-29-12h40m43s4.jpg

G

@ChildSpitTake has been reaming me out all week for my shit appearance on NPS (because i just kept muted instead of commenting 4 seconds behind everyone else). Its part of the forum fun. Cant take a joke at your own expense, get the fuck out.
They're Anthony Cumias. I was doxed and had some threads made about me on the original sub because I posted using a reddit account tied to my identity... I told the mods they didn't have to delete the threads made about me because I could take a joke. Of course, then that SpaceEdge faggot (the original one) deletes every thread made about him as soon as he's doxed.