• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jerry Seinfeld is a faggot

dramamine

Forum Clout
Do you remembah when Jerry Seinfeld dated a 17 year old when he was 38? Wonder if he took her to prom like :image_4764_m:
At least post her picture
IMG_0199.jpeg

Forum Clout
You don't like him picking up unfunny nobodies in a car the studio rented and listening to their funny-haha new yawker stories?
One of my favorite episodes was with Todd Barry. Todd told stories from the perspective of a completely normal person who does things like laundry and stuff, and Jerry regarded him like he were a Martian that just landed.

sinbad

Accomplished comedian sinbad
Forum Clout
Apparently he proposed to the 17 year old but she rejected

Forum Clout
Norton's tranny has more womanly curves than this bitch. She's just a lanky, gangly, scoliosis high school 5/10 average.. standing contiguous to a living rendition of Mars' surface imprinted onto a fucking halloween mask for a face. Yuck. No wonder the faggot father worked for Clinton.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
That small hat fuck bit his own tongue nearly in half high on Vicodin while eating a sandwich.

Now, that's a legit ha ha ha holeeeee shit moment. Real slap stick comedy at its finest.

Seinfeld: "After your set come upstairs and have lunch with me."

Bob Kelly: "Me?! OK!"

Seinfeld: "... NOT YOU!"

Bwahaha