• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jennifer is a Working Girl

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
8a6e33365401fee9c81df912f5ab7671.jpg

BudDickman

Forum Clout

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
That him rationalizing why the bartenders have no interest in whatever gay small talk he wants to engage in.

He's a pathetic bar regular who wants to be friends with the bartenders:

He probably pictures him waddling into Hooligans with his laptop and wired mouse like it's the intro of Cheers. In reality all the staff mutter under their breath "Oh fuck, here he is again".

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He probably pictures him waddling into Hooligans with his laptop and wired mouse like it's the intro of Cheers. In reality all the staff mutter under their breath "Oh fuck, here he is again".
He is so full of shit. He wasnt concentrating on "working" when he was there to watch the packer game and was tweeting about it all game. He want so bad to seem like he is always grinding away at the next novel when his post history shows what he spends the majority of his days doing.

1705773940611.png

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
He is so full of shit. He wasnt concentrating on "working" when he was there to watch the packer game and was tweeting about it all game. He want so bad to seem like he is always grinding away at the next novel when his post history shows what he spends the majority of his days doing.

View attachment 177977

Regularly tweeting 100-150+ times per day is such insane behavior. Even nana's twitter addiction is incredibly mild compared to that.

Lunatic pig.