• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Jenna Ortegathread

Riccardo Bosi

hates pedophiles and pedophile protectors
lol Jenna's in good company. What a loser.

screenshot_20220914-225852-png.65282

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Screen-Shot-2021-05-19-at-10.31.23-AM.png

Well if you've been following the Ortegathread, you know the Emmys were this past Monday (??) and Jenna was snubbed for her performance in The Fallout, which has been described by me as the performance of the year.

Thankfully, Jenna did what the best actress in the world should do when Mandy Seyfried is winning YOUR award.

That's right, Jenna (as Wednesday) decided to shit on ALL the nominees and how pathetic they are for wanting some retarded gold statue. How Hollywood is a bunch of phony secretly-gay narcissists, and Jenna simply will be blazing her own path forward. She doesn't need a gold statue to validate her perfection and she never will.
Faggots like you enabling cunty behavior like this is why women today are so absolutely shitty. You know the little bitch would have shoved that statue in her ruined twat the minute she got home and never let anyone she won an award barely more relevant than a Grammy

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
Wake up cunts it's Wednesday!

So I finally got around to seeing Scream (2022), I was gonna watch it on Halloween but Paramount Plus decided to remove a horror movie before October like the geniuses they are. I halfwatched the original movie as a teenager at some house party, blah blah kids get stabbed and it's Shaggy and Skeet Skeet Motherfucker. Never saw 2, 3, or 4 but fuck the lore.

Anyway, first topic: Jenna. Jenna isn't given much to work with in terms of her character, it's a dumb popcorn stabby movie and she spends the entire movie being scared for her life. She does the Drew Barrymore from the first film (the entire film is "member the first Scream" references) but Ghostface stabs her just enough to injure but not kill her. Doesn't seem very horror-monster to stab a girl through her leg and hand and then go "okay bye", but whatever.

The one thing I did notice is some great physical acting, especially in the hospital scene. Girl can sell her fake injuries better than any pro wrestler, whimpering and crying with great vulnerability. Again the character is very one-dimensional: the puppydog little sister of the protagonist, and hopefully she can get more to work with in Scream 6.

The older sister isn't as good of an actress, especially because they give her emotional plotlines, but she's hot. Also she got all sorts of nude in some Spanish show:

preview.jpg

Caliente! The rest of the movie is... is very meh. Truth is, a couple months ago I made a post about Scream, and wondered if Jenna was Ghostface. So I quickly skimmed through the plot synopsis to see who the killers were. Even then it seemed obvious.

Fucking Neve Campbell did NOTHING too. I know she's all uppity because she's not returning for the next movie, not happy with what they're offering, but her and Courtney Cox felt like moms at a high school party. Just totally out of place.

The kills were boring and some of the insane holes in logic made me roll my eyes. SPOILER ALERT so the killers are the protag's boyfriend and Jenna's BFF. Jenna's BFF in particular lives in the house from the original Scream. Now this is the biggest, craziest thing that's ever happened in this stupid town, they made movie-within-a-movie about it. Hell the two killers meet on a subreddit dedicated to this shit. All this time, Jenna, her sister, and everyone else doesn't realize the BFF is living in that fucking house. This would be like your friend living in the Sharon Tate or Nicole Brown Simpson house and you not realizing it until Neve Campbell points it out.

So I'll give it two and a half stars. Bit too postmodern, but hopefully they can utilize Jenna better in the next one.

G

The older sister isn't as good of an actress, especially because they give her emotional plotlines, but she's hot. Also she got all sorts of nude in some Spanish show:

preview.jpg

Caliente! The rest of the movie is... is very meh. Truth is, a couple months ago I made a post about Scream, and wondered if Jenna was Ghostface. So I quickly skimmed through the plot synopsis to see who the killers were. Even then it seemed obvious.
Is this a tranny? Those tiny fakers are horrific

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
Well Jenna's 20th came and went, and we're now 364 days away from Jenna's 21st. Kind of sad but at least we can remember the wonderful memories made yesterday.

Happy day after birthday! Anyway, Jenna spent her birthday doing what every "no longer a teen" girl does:

Talk about how Christina Ricci scares her.

"I felt like I was genuinely having a panic attack when I was told. I was terrified. She's a really cool lady. I was fine meeting her, but the first time we did a scene together, and she had to see me done up the way she was done up 30 years ago, it was nerve-racking," Ortega revealed during an interview with Empire Magazine.

Humble and appreciative of the person who played the role 10 years before she was born. How relatable!

"It's really important to me that I wasn't ripping anyone off. Christina Ricci's performance is flawlessly done. It's pitch-perfect, and I wouldn't change anything about it, which is another reason it was hard for me to do this job."

This ain't some biopic cover artist bullshit like Jamie Foxx in Ray, no Jenna is going to acknowledge Christina's performance before crafting her own individual take on the role!

"We've never seen Wednesday as a teenage girl. When you get older, and you say these sarcastic, bitchy one-liners, it can come off less charming and more rude or obnoxious," Ortega shared. "That was something I was really wary of."

I feel ya girl, when you act like a bitch all the time (like I do) it can come across as rude and obnoxious.

Well with Jenna Day in the books, we have a new day to count down to: Wednesday November 23rd, the premiere of Wednesday on Netflix! Mark your calendars Ortega Disciples!

G

Well Jenna's 20th came and went, and we're now 364 days away from Jenna's 21st. Kind of sad but at least we can remember the wonderful memories made yesterday.

Happy day after birthday! Anyway, Jenna spent her birthday doing what every "no longer a teen" girl does:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://screenrant.com/wednesday-jenna-ortega-christina-ricci-reaction-explained/[/URL]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://bleedingcool.com/tv/wednesday-jenna-ortega-terrified-to-learn-christina-ricci-was-cast/[/URL]

Humble and appreciative of the person who played the role 10 years before she was born. How relatable!

This ain't some biopic cover artist bullshit like Jamie Foxx in Ray, no Jenna is going to acknowledge Christina's performance before crafting her own individual take on the role!

I feel ya girl, when you act like a bitch all the time (like I do) it can come across as rude and obnoxious.

Well with Jenna Day in the books, we have a new day to count down to: Wednesday November 23rd, the premiere of Wednesday on Netflix! Mark your calendars Ortega Disciples!
Whoa, Jenna Ortega met Christina Ricci?

Gotta go to the Get Angry, Stay Angry playlist for this one...
[MEDIA=youtube]lsV500W4BHU[/MEDIA]

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
Whoa, Jenna Ortega met Christina Ricci?

Gotta go to the Get Angry, Stay Angry playlist for this one...

Dan, the whole reason Ortegaposting started is because Netflix decided their Wednesday Addams series was going to be recast with a younger, prettier Wednesday. Iconic male characters tend to bring back the actor who originally portrayed them, like Harrison Ford wobbling out to do yet another Indiana Jones movie. But female actresses get written out as they hit the wall, so that Jennas may shine.

You see the trend in the Scream franchise, where the producers don't want to pay Neve Campbell anymore, they want to pay Jenna. Neve had a little outburst about feminism and double standards, but nobody cared.

The rumors were that Johnny Depp & Christina were set to play Gomez & Morticia, with some white bitch playing Wednesday. But then Johnny left because of the Amber controversy, and they decided to make the family Latino, like the original source material. Enter Jenna, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Luis Guzman. Christina, however, was offered an unspecified role that has been kept under wraps. Will she play an older Wednesday? Will she be the secret antagonist? We'll all have to tune in to find out!

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://screenrant.com/wednesday-jenna-ortega-christina-ricci-reaction-explained/[/URL]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://bleedingcool.com/tv/wednesday-jenna-ortega-terrified-to-learn-christina-ricci-was-cast/[/URL]

Pete Davidson in a skirt

G

It's a weird dynamic because Christina & Jenna both love and respect each other IRL, and play for the same team.

Lucy Lawless though?

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/end-scene-lucy-lawless-reveals-my-life-is-murder-role-will-likely-be-her-last/VLEFQW5H6W7PQY6ACCLMX4JU24/[/URL]

Jennapower is having her contemplate retirement.

If you had such an illustrious career as lovely Lucy it’s better to retire while you’re still on top.