• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Jenna Ortegathread

HR@PaneraBread

Get back to work, stupid
You know that Torquie de Lard seriously thinks boys as young as 7 being in sexual relationships with grown men is perfectly healthy and natural? He'll even cover for pedophiles the way the SFWA and Patrick do.

Ask him about it and watch how quickly he agrees and then tries to change the subject back to Jenna.
Thith I don't get. Your belief that every acthion, like, and hobby ith by dehtign a thing in plathe of thome other thing is weird. I have no "hole" in my life to fill that I fill here. I jutht enjoy the pththythychological torture of a faggot like Pat. You're echoing this potht modern bullthit that "bullieth are just bhullieth becauthe they're thcared", no, real men aren't more manly by blowing men. I enjoy people here, it may be a "compartment" but if it goeth away, like O and A did, I'll move on. I enjoy it, it ithn't becauthe it fills thome void bethideth thpare time.
Ath for you having thportth, O and A, thimilar careerth, and are both Mickth from Bothton in common, but you conthider that not a lot, what type of fag are you being here? Is this thome dating thervice? I've had thchool friendth, teammate friendth, work friendth, online friendth, politics friendth and hothtthth of otherth I was friendly with without needing to both enjoy crothththeting, baking, and thucking cock. Thith ith jutht you trying to limit the fact you thare a lot in common, but not be tainted with hith faggotry. It'th really not that bad that Dan wanted to be liked and apprethiated for NPTH, he wasn't detherving of the dokththing, maybe a bit of joking about thome thtuff, but not what happened and you finding thingth in common that uththually build friendthhipth like comedy, thportth, and work doethn't need a dithclaimer that you prefer big n****r (DP edit - we can't use racial epiphets up here, even in character as Boomia in an obvious Boomiapotht, being HR and Jewish and all. It's 2022 and corporate policy won't abide, yeah we're gay yadayada) cock on men rather than Brathilian "girl" cock. What I'm thaying ith don't apologithe to uth that you were curiouth to meet the guy it'th OK.

And thinthe I know you're thuch a thenthitive bitch dethpite being 6 foot 2 I'll thign this....

Ah fuck we deleted the next bit, you get the jist tho.

G

You know that Torquie de Lard seriously thinks boys as young as 7 being in sexual relationships with grown men is perfectly healthy and natural? He'll even cover for pedophiles the way the SFWA and Patrick do.

Ask him about it and watch how quickly he agrees and then tries to change the subject back to Jenna.
I don’t even give a fuck. But I do give a fuck when you (just like Anthony cumia) can’t take a single joke. So I will fuck with you forever. Thin skinned prick.

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
I don’t even give a fuck. But I do give a fuck when you (just like Anthony cumia) can’t take a single joke. So I will fuck with you forever. Thin skinned prick.

You remind me of one of those O&A fans who'll tweet at Rich or Bobby "I fucking hate you you're the unfunniest prick alive die already you sack of shit" and then whine about Rich or Bobby not being able to take the joke. Whatsamatter pussies, why the hell did you block me? Can't take a little good natured ribbing?

You act like an unfunny cunt you get treated like an unfunny cunt. You make funny jokes, even at my expense, you get upribs.

chocolatehellhole

Moms Over Fag Dad
Ever hear about watermarks, nigga?
hag.png

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
It’s funny, it’s all just a little ribbing. She will never fuck you though.

Yeah, of course Jenna will never fuck me. That's the point. The Alliance treats their women like girlfriend simulators, I treat Jenna like I'm her wrestling manager. I don't make lonely-dude posts about me doing anything sexual or romantic with her, it's the Alliance that continually tries to sexualize her, especially fantasies where she's underage.

The truth is, I don't find it very funny that people here post pro-MAP propaganda. You must be a Jew if you have problems with my NAMBLA support! I do find it difficult to be funny when they try to normalize and excuse grown men sleeping with 7 year old boys, then do the "no u" shit back to me. It's exactly like Patrick, ignoring his buddy Dominic and refusing to talk about that, but every Republican rapes kids!

G

Aussies are such tossers. Get the didgeridoo out of your ass, eucalyptus fag.

G

Yeah, of course Jenna will never fuck me. That's the point. The Alliance treats their women like girlfriend simulators, I treat Jenna like I'm her wrestling manager. I don't make lonely-dude posts about me doing anything sexual or romantic with her, it's the Alliance that continually tries to sexualize her, especially fantasies where she's underage.

The truth is, I don't find it very funny that people here post pro-MAP propaganda. You must be a Jew if you have problems with my NAMBLA support! I do find it difficult to be funny when they try to normalize and excuse grown men sleeping with 7 year old boys, then do the "no u" shit back to me. It's exactly like Patrick, ignoring his buddy Dominic and refusing to talk about that, but every Republican rapes kids!
No I had a problem that you threw somebody that had nothing to do with us under the bus.