Jeff Bezos paying taxes isn't going to make your life any better, you miserable failure

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
SkTGov1.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Those taxes go to paying Pat the pig to sit on his ass all day. That’s why he’s so angry when he’s told wealthy people don’t pay their “fair share” of course those rich people don’t face any charge since they aren’t breaking any tax laws. Isn’t that funny? Maybe because the rich can afford the best CPA’s who are paid so much because they find all the legal ways to pay less. Every time you hear someone like Pat yelling about rich people not “paying enough” they are never breaking any laws. They pay what they are told, if they didn’t then they would get in legal trouble. Fat pig idiot oinks a lot.

Last edited:

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Every time you hear someone like Pat yelling about rich people not “paying enough” they are never breaking any laws. They pay what they are told, if they didn’t then they would get in legal trouble. Fat pig idiot oinks a lot.

100%. He's just a jealous, miserable fuck.

He hates anyone with any success - Bezos, Jobs, Gates, Musk - they're all lucky and were just in the right place at the right time according to pig tits. He also hates crypto because so many people got rich off it but he didn't.

I'm sorry he's poor and bitter. We can't help him.

Kim_Jong_Poon

Not on welfare

He hates anyone with any success - Bezos, Jobs, Gates, Musk - they're all lucky and were just in the right place at the right time according to pig tits. He also hates crypto because so many people got rich off it but he didn't.

He particularly hates Musk because SpaceX (private company) is outperforming NASA in efficiency and innovation. And being a classic conservative, seeing the free market work better than the government throws him into an obese rage.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

He has so much anger towards anyone successful, like they are bad people for becoming wealthy and respected because he’s a community college drop out bum. I’m not a rich guy, I’m comfortable, but I’ve never hated anyone for becoming rich through working and business. The people he hates are those to admire to think outside the box when it comes to ideas. He believes he’s the most amazing person in the world and should be treated as such and anyone else is beneath his greatness. He’s a lazy piece of shit that would rather complain about others than working to better himself. And holy shit is he fat.