Jef Rouner update

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a fat incel faggot
Still a pervert. Here he shows that he can't consume any sort of entertainment without immersing it in sexuality, real or imagined.

Screenshot_20220927-195905_Chrome.jpg

Tomlinson level of joke craftsmanship.

Of course he also did a long thread about The Little Mermaid, taking special notice of Hans Christian Andersen's sexuality (because that has .... something (?) to do with the whole raceswap, I guess), but while fetishizing HCA's bisexuality, he also neglects to mention HCA's Christian faith, which is anathema to Jef's entire lifestyle. Oh well ... don't let facts get in your way!

Also a reminder that Jef Rouner sees his adolescent daughter as a sexual prop.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Still a pervert. Here he shows that he can't consume any sort of entertainment without immersing it in sexuality, real or imagined.

View attachment 67635

Tomlinson level of joke craftsmanship.

Of course he also did a long thread about The Little Mermaid, taking special notice of Hans Christian Andersen's sexuality (because that has .... something (?) to do with the whole raceswap, I guess), but while fetishizing HCA's bisexuality, he also neglects to mention HCA's Christian faith, which is anathema to Jef's entire lifestyle. Oh well ... don't let facts get in your way!

Also a reminder that Jef Rouner sees his adolescent daughter as a sexual prop.
I mean wasn't the whole point of HCAs little mermaid that she aspired to gain a soul (which mermaids lacked) by becoming human? So kind of ironic that Disney made her a Ginger

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Heard he fucked a baby to death. TO DEATH.
Fake news That baby was already dead.

Not everything has to do with sex, but I wouldn't expect someone who sent a picture of his own child to an admitted pedo to cheer up said pedo to understand that.
Yeah saddos like jef have to act like everyone else is repressed because they have the maturity of a 13 year old and relate everything to sex