• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Jef "Every child's nightmare" Rouner is tweeting again

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
FTakHcDWYAIB-0-
Jef looks like some UK celebrity, but I can't put my finger on it. I want to say he sounds like James May.

Glad to hear you got fired, buddy; hope the Patreon thing gives you objective proof that your writing and opinions are worthless.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits

He wrote a story about us:

View attachment 67487

"Tuck you in". 100% no doubt about it now. Jef Rouner is a pedophile.

Is that the flash fiction he is trying to get people to pay for? These Patrick orbiters really are dregs. Hey, Jackass. Flash fiction is supposed to be complete and concise. That was just an excerpt of a longer story you are too torpid to flesh out, and you still managed to repeat yourself.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
Jef Rouner is a pedophile.
Jef Rouner sends images of his own child to other pedophiles.
Jef Rouner has defended pedophilia in articles he wrote.
Jef Rouner dresses his daughter in age inappropriate clothes.
Jef Rouner uses his underdressed daughter for media attention.
Jef Rouner’s real name is Jeffrey Rouner.
Jef Rouner lives at 9500 West Road Apartment 1506, Houston, TX, 77064.
Jef Rouner’s phone number is (713) 454-3339.
Jef Rouner’s wife is Lynda K. Rouner.
Jef Rouner’s wife’s phone number is (713) 295-1844.

G

Jef Rouner is a pedophile.
Jef Rouner sends images of his own child to other pedophiles.
Jef Rouner has defended pedophilia in articles he wrote.
Jef Rouner dresses his daughter in age inappropriate clothes.
Jef Rouner uses his underdressed daughter for media attention.
Jef Rouner’s real name is Jeffrey Rouner.
Jef Rouner lives at 9500 West Road Apartment 1506, Houston, TX, 77064.
Jef Rouner’s phone number is (713) 454-3339.
Jef Rouner’s wife is Lynda K. Rouner.
Jef Rouner’s wife’s phone number is (713) 295-1844.
Has he really defended it? I missed that somehow.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
I clicked it on my work wifi by accident. Any jobs going at insightsoftware dan?
No but he needs an intern for his podcast.

Unrelated: How do you feel about insulting and degrading a white man while he preps bulls? Are you good enough at multitasking to record it all as you issue biting epithets? How do you feel about ejaculating inside an illegal alien who’s probably past menopause anyway?