Jef "Every child's nightmare" Rouner is tweeting again

Why you don't ask? Well, he's begging for money of course!

Tomorrow I am launching my weekly newsletter on Patreon that contains all my published journalism, new flash fiction, and updates on the novel. You can subscribe for just $2 a month!

Wha' happen, Jef?

7e7df11e2e02b2a9c7dee28bd0bba1df.jpg

You're a crumbum, Jef.

FTakHcDWYAIB-0-

Doyle Hargraves

You're just a humped over retard to me.

Doyle Hargraves

You're just a humped over retard to me.
You wanna suck 'em?

8764e572abc284e804e31f3bef91e8a6.jpg
Alright, texas. I get not being totally hostile to the flood of illegals since you're neighbors and they bring tacos and you bring brisket to the barbecues, but if you don't use all those big guns to make pink mist of those austin faggots and california cancer then I'm okay with just giving you guys back to mexico.

BoomerSperg

Alright, texas. I get not being totally hostile to the flood of illegals since you're neighbors and they bring tacos and you bring brisket to the barbecues, but if you don't use all those big guns to make pink mist of those austin faggots and california cancer then I'm okay with just giving you guys back to mexico.
He lives in a part of Houston that every sane white person fled 10 years ago because the writing was on the wall. I bet none of his neighbors speak english not that this faggot ever leaves his apartment.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.tiktok.com/@authorjefrouner[/URL]

He wrote a story about us:

[MEDIA=tiktok]7147015788137041198[/MEDIA]
View attachment 67487

"Tuck you in". 100% no doubt about it now. Jef Rouner is a pedophile.
That chilled me more than Dennis Rader in court. Look at those dead, demonic eyes. I am 99% certain that entire thing was code for pedophile shit.