• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jay Mohr went to rehab for Adderall

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Mohr does the most Hollywood shit despite not having a career in show business
- he's had shitty plastic surgery
- rehab for fucking adderall
- closet fag
- probably a dick to his assistant
- has an assistant

I'm not counting him marrying Jerry Bus' daughter....that's not as much "Hollywood shit" as it is self preservation

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
I wonder how long he was on it. His spastic OnA appearances make more sense if that's the case. He also said he lost his teeth which seems odd to me. Teeth grinding I guess?
Grinding and dry mouth.

I would love to know more details here.

There had to be other factors at play. He must have been drinking heavily at the same time or during the comedowns, or perhaps taking benzos or doing opiates to smooth it all out. I never met anyone who needed full blown rehab for Adderall, although I’m sure they exist.

Grinding and dry mouth.

There had to be other factors at play. He must have been drinking heavily at the same time or during the comedowns, or perhaps taking benzos or doing opiates to smooth it all out. I never met anyone who needed full blown rehab for Adderall, although I’m sure they exist.
Could be that but he also seems like the kind of baby boy who doesn't mind spending mid 5 figures for someone to coddle him through the moderate unpleasantness of quitting Adderall.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Legend. He had a prime Nikki Cox
Bobcat-Goldthwait-thumbnail.jpg

Grinding and dry mouth.

Wasn’t his wife like a strung out pillhead by the end of their marriage? I guess they both loved pharmaceuticals

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Him and Norton consoling the very obviously still using Greg Geraldo with their horseshit sobriety tales was so sad. Patrice, who hardly drank nor took drugs, was oddly enough the only one really trying to help him.
Jay did Colin “helping” Gregg and he responds with, “thanks Jay, you can be a lot of people for me.” Patrice then says that Jay won’t be a friend through this at all. I’ve listened to that one a lot. Was all in with the Giraldo.