• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jay Mohr is banging the owner of the Lakers.

IanHalperin

Vibin'
Forum Clout
Quite the upgrade.
1f7f7d52-3f25-4cf9-a7d5-7e36a9572992.png
e2ff8f55-8bfd-4ccd-9801-00986571b146.jpg

G

So I guess the future is going to be people in their 60s using social media to behave like high school girls.

“This picture of us at the homecoming dance tells a story...our story...” FAG

She should make sure he’s tested for Aids after all that time with singer songwriTer LogaN LyNN

Snake

Forum Clout
So I guess the future is going to be people in their 60s using social media to behave like high school girls.

“This picture of us at the homecoming dance tells a story...our story...” FAG

She should make sure he’s tested for Aids after all that time with singer songwriTer LogaN LyNN
Boomers used to make fun of kids on Myspace and Facebook and now it's become their entire fucking existence.

Reminder: This fat faggot called the cops on a fat jew who threatened to "blow him up" and he blamed his wife.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
They’ve been dating since 2017 so the Logan Lynn affair happened during this relationship and was merely side pussy for him. NBA coach Steve Kerr named his son NICK so Jay’s autistic son could be doing worse. Personally Jay Mooorzzz gets a pass from me for his legendary phoners and Louis C.K./Ricky Gervais bashing. Also Jeannie Buss is an upgrade from Nikki Mohr-Cox in the roaring 2020’s.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
I worked hard to get where I am!

Is that Theranos girlboss in jail yet?
This made me look up the wiki article on her. Enjoy this gem about her defense:
Later unsealed documents indicated Holmes's plans to blame Balwani, who "dominated" her to such an extent she was unable to make her own decisions. "Ms. Holmes plans to introduce evidence that Mr. Balwani verbally disparaged her and withdrew ‘affection if she displeased him’; controlled what she ate, how she dressed, how much money she could spend, who she could interact with – essentially dominating her and erasing her capacity to make decisions." Holmes may also be preparing a "mental defect" defense, to explain why she was dominated by Balwani.[71]

women lol 😝

G

This made me look up the wiki article on her. Enjoy this gem about her defense:
Later unsealed documents indicated Holmes's plans to blame Balwani, who "dominated" her to such an extent she was unable to make her own decisions. "Ms. Holmes plans to introduce evidence that Mr. Balwani verbally disparaged her and withdrew ‘affection if she displeased him’; controlled what she ate, how she dressed, how much money she could spend, who she could interact with – essentially dominating her and erasing her capacity to make decisions." Holmes may also be preparing a "mental defect" defense, to explain why she was dominated by Balwani.[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Holmes#cite_note-71'][71][/URL]​

women lol 😝
I'm the victim here!

Handsome_Pat

Child
Forum Clout
They’ve been dating since 2017 so the Logan Lynn affair happened during this relationship and was merely side pussy for him. NBA coach Steve Kerr named his son NICK so Jay’s autistic son could be doing worse. Personally Jay Mooorzzz gets a pass from me for his legendary phoners and Louis C.K./Ricky Gervais bashing. Also Jeannie Buss is an upgrade from Nikki Mohr-Cox in the roaring 2020’

Fuck You

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
1634273518817.jpeg

Ps-Shaq is known to be THE most hung guy in the NBA, possibly one of the biggest in sports. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Jeanie’s pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with shaq barely able to force it past the knob, and jeanie moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Shaw’s throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

E0pgX99VoAE6wNC

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Gas that early life fam.

Then gas her kike father's early life, fam.

Then gas 'Jerry Buss jew' to get the real zyklon.

What I'm sayin is Jew Mohr is a washed-up kike faggot and deserves this plastic faced coalburning yenta.

And Rick, my slim friend, how's that cope and seethe going?

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
nikki cox- b. 1978
jeanie buss b. 1961

upgrade? are you faggots on crack?

that missing chromosome voice actor deserves nothing more than 60 year old pussy. fucking loser
By that logic he should date Sue Lightning! Nikki Cox is a total mess for her age. Buss will at least pay for his child support and homoerotic addictions. By the way Judge Milian was born in 1961 and I’d take her over Cox too!