Jason Ellis truly is gay

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
He’s too emo for me. I mean he’s how old? Get over yourself already. Big deal, your whore wife is gone, consider yourself as having dodged a further bullet.

All these skate boarder types are locked in perpetual arrested development. Ellis makes Nana look stable.

Bam Margera is still upset about his fuck up friend dying 15 years ago. They’re all man children trauma addicts.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
Bam Margera is still upset about his fuck up friend dying 15 years ago. They’re all man children trauma addicts.
He doesn’t actually care. They weren’t even close at the time of his death.

Bam is pulling a classic addict-move where he found something he can use as a justification, it’s his enabler. He doesn’t actually give a fuck about anything but himself.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
He doesn’t actually care. They weren’t even close at the time of his death.

Bam is pulling a classic addict-move where he found something he can use as a justification, it’s his enabler. He doesn’t actually give a fuck about anything but himself.

All the addicts I’ve ever known have one thing in common. They never stfu about the past. For the reason you said.

It’s often not sincere and is just an excuse. I hate it so much. I fucking hate talking about the past even in a positive way.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
99315601-8c6e9109c4d55581aaeaa36515e73bc8.png

100745161-908e806be6b6e82343f374039c577c00.png

lowend73

never caught lackin
He won't. He's been a fucking crybaby like this for years. There was a clip that went around right before he lost his SXM show where he was complaining to the guests (I don't remember who they were but I think they were comedians) about his money troubles and how he went broke buying his young son a $5000 dirtbike (nice priorities, stupid). It was really uncomfortable and nobody knew what to say. Ellis was basically trying to ask his guests for money without actually saying it and wouldnt let it go or move on from it. He was manic and weird and seemed like he could either break down crying or pull a gun out and blow his head off at any moment. But he didn't and he's gayer than ever all these years later.
Ellis was doing the Mersh