• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jason Ellis is on Him and Sam admitting his career is dead

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Oh, you mean listening to him talking about how much he likes to suck dick so many times on practically every episode of a show that's not meant to be a gay sex show didn't go over well with his audience in the long run? What a surprise.

People have allowed this to become an acceptable mainstream talking point and have the audacity to say we're "progressing."

G

Jesus christ, the fuck happened to this guy. Back when I had satiliette in 2010-2012 I'd listen to this on faction when I was on probation getting drug tests...

I actually picked up some good fitness tips from those fags...good thing I ended my subscription or I might be taking cock by this point

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Not one fucking hair follicle to be had between the three
Worm looks awful fat, skinny, hair or no hair with his possum/hedgehog hair, funster.

1689103487013.png

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Jesus christ, the fuck happened to this guy. Back when I had satiliette in 2010-2012 I'd listen to this on faction when I was on probation getting drug tests...

I actually picked up some good fitness tips from those fags...good thing I ended my subscription or I might be taking cock by this point

He was stone sober and then he started smoking weed again. Within a year it was a massive decline.

I actually thought he had decent bits for a while. It was a decent listen on my way home from work. Then the dude just started becoming more and more erratic and homosexual.