• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

James Nortons husband blasts gay music all day while buying clothes online. I'm sure your neighbors love you, you cringy faggot.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
It is moments like these that make me smile the most.
Jim’s gay husband is going to be his downfall. Like chiseling away a block of ice, little by little Jim’s life will be ruined.
The big chunk being hammered off will be when Jim finally gets sick of it and tries to divorce, only for Alan to get all his shit, and make Jim pay him huge monthly checks to him.
Like watching an Australian abortion, this is going to be a fantastic ride.

CQ Beans

Forum Clout
Jim’s gay husband is going to be his downfall. Like chiseling away a block of ice, little by little Jim’s life will be ruined.
The big chunk being hammered off will be when Jim finally gets sick of it and tries to divorce, only for Alan to get all his shit, and make Jim pay him huge monthly checks to him.
The forum always rights itself. Patposting dies= Jim marries a tranny. The system works.

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
Her stealing his money is best case scenario for Jim. It's more likely she kills him

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
You don't think retired cam whore tranny half your age moving from a country with a high quality of life to a old man's Kiss themed apartment is just doing it to have fun and spend his money rather than foster a genuine and respectful emotional connection with a short fat guy pushing 60?

I despair how we became so cynical

Jizz

Forum Clout
You don't think retired cam whore tranny half your age moving from a country with a high quality of life to a old man's Kiss themed apartment is just doing it to have fun and spend his money rather than foster a genuine and respectful emotional connection with a short fat guy pushing 60?

I despair how we became so cynical
is prince alan allowed to drink or smoke weed in the apartment?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
is prince alan allowed to drink or smoke weed in the apartment?
She had bottles of liquor in the one video and what looked like a half empty Tito’s bottle on the counter. Funny how quickly Norton’s principles go right out the window. I really hope he starts drinking again then falls out a window.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
She had bottles of liquor in the one video and what looked like a half empty Tito’s bottle on the counter. Funny how quickly Norton’s principles go right out the window. I really hope he starts drinking again then falls out a window.
He’s still a recovering alcoholic and hates being around people drinking and drugging. He had to resist the temptation of an edible a few years ago and call his sponsor. But he really love him and wants to be by him at all times. It’s a tough one, man.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
He’s still a recovering alcoholic and hates being around people drinking and drugging. He had to resist the temptation of an edible a few years ago and call his sponsor. But he really love him and wants to be by him at all times. It’s a tough one, man.
Yeah because booze and drugs are so rare in the comedy scene. He was sober before doing stand up. He can survive being around it.

Toddcast

Forum Clout
Wow, Jim's wife is so busty. Look at those titties!
Wait, they aren't any? This guy sucks even at being a tranny.

busty.png

Last edited: