• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jacqueline Singh, alleged child stlaker

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Ready for my carcrashes, I know many around here find Jackie boring.

Summary
  • 20 or so years ago during her GNAA days, Jackie called the school of a 14-year-old who went by Loli-Chan to say that she was messing around with a white supremacist hacker collective. The parents of the child who Jackie called out grounded her ass and the child’s life seemingly went in a better direction.
  • However, Jackie didn’t allegedly do this out of the kindness of her heart. The person who posted this on Kiwi Farms said that Jackie went after this child because of jealousy at the attention she was receiving, not concern. Jackie also went beyond just calling the school and seemingly harassed her “competition” in other ways.
  • Jackie eventually received a very scary video threat from a disturbed individual and desisted from her harassment of the child.
  • Also some interesting details about how stupid Jackie was with her info while part of GNAA. Also she was much more active than just a participant in their IRC.
Miami New Times article/archive mentioning Jacqueline Singh:
https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/4chan-camgirl-loli-chan-grows-up-6393598
https://archive.is/etGsW

Screenshots from KF:
IMG_1117.jpeg
IMG_1118.jpeg
IMG_1119.jpeg

Last edited:

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
blamebrinton.jpg

Jackie's having a breakdown right now demanding google hire her and fund her crusade against onaforums. I think, it's very rambly and incoherent.

But at least we're spreading the narrative that the lolsuit was 100% Brinton and Mayr's faults and not even the tiniest ounce of blame should be given to Patrick.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
View attachment 145693

Jackie's having a breakdown right now demanding google hire her and fund her crusade against onaforums. I think, it's very rambly and incoherent.

But at least we're spreading the narrative that the lolsuit was 100% Brinton and Mayr's faults and not even the tiniest ounce of blame should be given to Patrick.
Funny how the harder she fights, the more shit tends to get uncovered about her. #DLTIW

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
View attachment 145693

Missed this the first time around but she actually suggested that the text service is in cahoots with torswats and her only evidence was that they're based in Sweden. 🤡

Screenshot_20230826_141433_X.jpg

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
I used to talk to some old GNAA guys back in the irc days. I wonder if any of them know anything about her.
Weev's post about her is worth skimming if you haven't already. It's the one where he names her a pedophile. I believe someone specifically asked him about her more recently but I dont have a link.

Jax, in the decades I have known her, has never gone out of her way to help any of her fellow human beings. She has, universally, been about advancing the cause of Jax.

Every single bit of Jax’s current behavior is steeped in a level of hypocrisy that is simply unfathomable.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Weev's post about her is worth skimming if you haven't already. It's the one where he names her a pedophile. I believe someone specifically asked him about her more recently but I dont have a link.
No child, we dont take the word of a nazi, we punch them.
Just 3 more blog subscriptions and jackie will tell me the identity of another member of your flaccid forum.
Enjoy prison, stlaker

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Reminder: Jackie's a dirty pedophile according to Weev's article:

She also slept with dozens of vulnerable young men in several IRC channels I frequented– a few of them minors, and a couple of them in the GNAA. Images she sent teenagers ended up in the Dickscab archives. This won’t surprise people who are familiar with Jax’s behavior at Defcon. It is well known her sexual promiscuity there is the cause of her current divorce. She is to my knowledge guilty of some of the categories of sexual misconduct that she demands the punishment of others for without trial or charge.