• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jackie's hands are the stuff of nightmares

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
shrek-hand.gif

I don't understand how those fucking monstrosities are real. There are guys who've worked as longshoremen for 30 years whose hands look dainty compared to this beast's mitts.

If this crazy cunt would've gone into boxing or MMA, she'd probably have been 50-0 and achieved something with her life. Alas a life of schizophrenic social media posting, failed motherhood, faildoxxing and fatness is what Vishnu had in store for her.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Is that her?? Is she sleeping in a storage unit?? And it looks disgusting, I can believe I'm saying this but she should listen to Jordan Peterson.
Sorry to break the 4th wall but the pic's from a classic 4chan post. Some dude was living in his parents' cellar from what I remember. He was asking something about the movie but everyone focused on his hand and living conditions.

G

Sorry to break the 4th wall but the pic's from a classic 4chan post. Some dude was living in his parents' cellar from what I remember. He was asking something about the movie but everyone focused on his hand and living conditions.
Thanks for filling that in, figured if it was her we would've been all over that already 🙏🏼