• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jackie Singh. GET A JOB. You’re 200k+ in debt .

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
You aren’t “working cases” or uncovering corruption. You aren’t contributing to anything. You’re finding reasons to justify being a do nothing deadbeat who doesn’t even have custody of her kids.

You’re finding reasons to justify being a terminally online loser, you aren’t unemployed you’re bravely sacrificing your career to expose important cases. You aren’t hopelessly in debt, you’re on the verge of a breakthrough to save the internet.

You’re a stupid fat idiot. Get a job and be a role model to your kids for once.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Dumb fat piece of shit

She uses her fantasies around a small comedy forum to give grounds for her lazy work shy life where she owes massive amounts of money and can’t see her kids.

It looks like when she did work it took weeks to start causing issues pleading discrimination and disability. One of those women where every boss is a sexual harassment case and it’s never her fault she can’t hold a job.

Agent Smith

You are a plague and we are the cure.
Forum Clout
She's an unmedicated crazy person with a history of sexually abusing minors. Her kids being taken away from her is the best thing that could happen to them and bill collectors making her a shut-in is pfg, too. If they really want their money, they should start xeeting her about it.

G

Jackie, Jackie, Jackie…
[URL unfurl="true"]https://ghostarchive.org/archive/0BDxZ[/URL]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://ghostarchive.org/archive/qvKCO[/URL]
If only there was a mechanism available to the FBI which would allow them to unmask the owner of a forum if said owner was engaged in criminal activity. I would imagine such a mechanism might require a prima facie showing that the owner was engaged in said criminal behavior.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I’ve said this before, but when these people say “arrests coming soon” or “your days of doing this are over” what do they think when a year or two later nothing has changed
I have childhood memories of when I made empty threats or was called out and made to admit I was bullshitting that haunt me to this day.

Piggy and Jax have made that behavior their brands. I am puzzled by it.

Forum Clout
Self-Perception.png

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Inexperienced with “criminology”? Jackie, credit card fraud is a crime. Statutory rape allegedly is a far worse crime. Whatever the hell you did to lose custody of your kid may be a crime, too.

You’re a degenerate, Jax. You’re scum.

IMG_1065.png

Last edited:

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
was it a Trump appointee? "No, but { completely irrelevant detail unrelated to which president appointed him}" she has so little data she makes a deal out of the little pointless shit she found googling

HIS FAMILY WAS PRESENT AT THE CONFIRMATION HEARING, HOW SUSPICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! HE WAS WEARING A GREEN TIE, how macabre 👻

It's not "future daughter in law" when speaking about it in the present retard, Kamala and Quasi got married years ago.