• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jackie is changing Pat’s story again.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Hadn’t seen anything from that stupid bitch in a while but I guess she still cries about us
IMG_3923.jpeg

It’s not? According to piggy’s media tour that is the ONLY reason people have been fucking with him for years.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Hadn’t seen anything from that stupid bitch in a while but I guess she still cries about us
View attachment 210065
It’s not? According to piggy’s media tour that is the ONLY reason people have been fucking with him for years.
So we're satanists and we want to promote Christianity, makes sense!

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
View attachment 210065
What is she trying to say? That patposting is a long-form project to get at Jackie Singh?

Anyhow, she’s sweating to make this hack into something. Here she is posting a random email address from it. Who knows if it’s a real person but it bewilders me that she still posts info without hesitation. Malicious, chaotic person.
IMG_3030.jpeg

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
What is she trying to say? That patposting is a long-form project to get at Jackie Singh?

Anyhow, she’s sweating to make this hack into something. Here she is posting a random email address from it. Who knows if it’s a real person but it bewilders me that she still posts info without hesitation. Malicious, chaotic person. View attachment 210112
Let her cook (and await the knock)

c4da3ec512c9afa670850cff0ff8783d.png

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Stupid cunt posted a picture of herself bent at the waist so that we couldn’t comment on her wide midsection. Still filtered her face to anime, of course, but the huge hands and balding are still present. Nailed it!

All that said, this picture is awesome because it’s like she’s holding a sign that says “I hate when you call me fat.”
IMG_2692.jpeg

Forum Clout
Stupid cunt posted a picture of herself bent at the waist so that we couldn’t comment on her wide midsection. Still filtered her face to anime, of course, but the huge hands and balding are still present. Nailed it!

All that said, this picture is awesome because it’s like she’s holding a sign that says “I hate when you call me fat.” View attachment 210179
LOOK AT HER FUCKIN HANDS